Company up for sale after Car Accident

Ntrance Media has officially decided to sell all operations after a car accident in witch the owner was involved in. Because of the injuries sustained in the accident, the owner is no longer able to run the company. 1375 of the original 1400 clients have already been sold to partner companies leaving 25 active clients left. These clients will not be sold to individual companies. They will be sold along with the company itself. To make an offer on the company, please e-mail [email protected] and you will receive a reply within 24 hours.

Also - To send your regards to the owner, you can email [email protected]

Illinois, USA
    Moved. Are you the owner of this company? What is your relation to this company?

Derry, Ireland
    Couldnt they just say it here?
    I assume that you as its the same as your username here.
    How come you were able to sell 1375 clients and you still have 25 clients from 1400?
    Wrong forum, the mods can move it for you though
    John Diver - Canary Island forum and information - International Travel Chat Forum and information

they are 1 step ahead of you

how much do you ask ???
    :: SecureIP Solutions Web ::
    Montréal Web Hosting, Backup, Web and IT services

Website launched approximately 260 days ago (give or take a couple days).

So if I buy this, I can expect to get on average, 5 new clients per day (calculated with your 1400 clients statement).?

Is that correct? Were the clients purchased, or are they original clients? I'm interested.. just need clarification.

Sorry to inform everybody, the company has just been sold in a merge. Thank you for your replies.

posted03-28-2004 08:23 PM
    ended03-28-2004 09:57 PM

record time