* Looking for an ALMOST FREE reseller? Look HERE! Starting at $1 monthly

Hello

I currently run my own hosting company.

Seeing I got some free space and bandwidth on my server, I am going to sell some of it really cheap. There's simply no catch, I just want to help out serious individuals who may be a little low on money. There are no ad requirements either. The request has to be realistic though (10 GB bandwidth and 500 MB space for example is realistic).

Please post here with your requests for a reseller. I will also need your contact info so that I can contact you. Remember to write something about the site, and what you want to use the reseller for. I will only accept serious requests, so no unlimited requests, or extremely high demands. I will expect at least 20 words stating why you should get a free reseller.

The server is a 2.4 GHz Pentium 4 with 512 MB RAM. It's connected to a fully redundant 100 MBit connection with multiple backup servers. Its uptime is around 99.9%. CPanel 9, WHM and unlimited features are of course included. OS installed is Redhat Linux 9.

I am starting as low as $1 monthly seeing as I can't offer free hosting here.
      0 Not allowed!

Hi
    I am interested
    I would use the site to host nothing too large
    Hmm a realistic deal I think would be around 100mb of space and 1-5gb of bandwidth for around 1$ if your looking to help out low budget individuals

msn:[email protected]
    email: same
      0 Not allowed!

I added you to my msn. Contact me if you have any questions.
      0 Not allowed!