I'm an experienced CGI/Perl/ASP coder seeking freelanced work and/or web designers to partner with. I currently do not have an online portfolio due to not having a server (or hosting) to upload my portfolio, but I am able to provide screen shots of my past work.

On small projects I do not ask for a down payment, but a down payment is required for large projects (such as a content management system with custom built forums) and I am very fair at my prices. I do not price per hour, but the type of script/coding that is needed.

If there are any talented web/graphic designers (or web design companies) in need of a CGI/Perl/ASP coder, please contact me. I have worked for several web design companies and have partnered with a few talented graphic/layout designers, and I'm able to have each of them send a letter of recommendation of my work. As I stated earlier, I'm also able to provide screen shots of my past work.

I have over six years experience in HTML, CSS, CGI/Perl and ASP. I have some knowledge of PHP, and I'm currently finishing up my learnings of that language.

If anyone is interested, please contact me by the following:

AIM: Shadur Vras (set in private mode, must have screen name added to my list)
MSN: [email protected] (recommended)
Yahoo: [email protected]
Email: [email protected] (recommended)

Thank you for taking the time to read my post, it is appreciated.