Established eNom $6.95 Reseller - Currently $232 - Ends Tonight 7:30PM EST

I have a rare established $6.95 eNom Reseller Account up for auction at eBay. By established, I mean that the account already has resellers and resellers of resellers currently making money.

This established $6.95 eNom Reseller Account has a balance of $117.12 of commission, that you will receive as the owner of the account! This account has resellers (sub-accounts) and resellers of resellers (sub-accounts of sub-accounts) registering domains every month, giving you $2 per domain per year.

A total of 56 domains have been registered since November, for an average of about 11 per month (or about $22 per month). However, since it is never the same monthly amount, I cannot make any guarantee as per the exact number of domains registered every month. 12 domains were registered or transfered in March 2004.

Account Balance (from last refill): $6.35
    Commission Balance (from domains registered): $117.12

Please click here to go to the auction page!

Thank you for looking and good luck bidding!

London, United Kingdom
    a lot of those tld prices are *way* off what a real 6.95 a/c shoudl have them set @

only the com, net, org, name and .uk look right @ first glance

good luck to whomeve buys it !
    Rob Golding Astutium Ltd - UK based ICANN Accredited Domain Registrar - proud to accept BitCoins
    Buying Web Hosts and Domain Registrars Today @
    UK Web Hosting | UK VPS | UK Dedicated Servers | ADSL/FTTC | Backup/DR | Cloud
    UK Colocation | Reseller Accounts | IPv6 Transit | Secondary MX | DNS | WHMCS Modules

How many active and non active resellers are there and are they all 8.95 reseller account? Are there any resellers lower than 8.95?
    Wanted forums with members and traffic.
    Webhosting Cafe Free Ads.

Tasmania, Australia
    Moved to Domain Name Offers and Requests.