Do you have any stats available?
    * Best Web Hosting - Submit your host to our directory and become one of our top 10 web hosts.

nto many posts for having 2000 members....

Originally posted by Jasber
    Do you have any stats available?
    Sure.. Here is a screenshot of the report:

http://www.gamestalks.com/gamestalks.jpg

T-J: There's always the jelous smartass who think anyone care about his comments.. Keep it to yourself dude. And keep in mind that our site grew up amazingly in a very short time, not like those others sites you are talking about who are online for a few years..

not bashing, just pointing out that the "total visits" section is not unique visitors in webalizer, the "total unique sites" entry is the closest record you'll get to unique visitors, which is 36k not 51k

Originally posted by Loon
    not bashing, just pointing out that the "total visits" section is not unique visitors in webalizer, the "total unique sites" entry is the closest record you'll get to unique visitors, which is 36k not 51k
    Realy ? So what is the "total visits" then ?

The total number of requests to the server, but it checks each visit against previous requests and uses a timeout (30 minutes by default) so the same ip refreshing the page several times would only be recorded once, but if somebody visits your site every day on the same IP, they would clock up 30 visits a month.

I know it's confusing, they should make it alot clearer.

Originally posted by Loon
    The total number of requests to the server, but it checks each visit against previous requests and uses a timeout (30 minutes by default) so the same ip refreshing the page several times would only be recorded once, but if somebody visits your site every day on the same IP, they would clock up 30 visits a month.

I know it's confusing, they should make it alot clearer.
    I see. Ye, Not so friendly system tnx Loon...

I apologize for the mistake.. Can assure you that i had no idea But I'll take responsibility for it anyway So the text-links now for only $20.