Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Saddam..

Saddam..

I was just wondering, do any of you have doubts about the capture of Saddam?

I think what's going to happen is, when Bush is long gone, some nosy reporter is going to dig into this and find out that he was never captured.

Just my thoughts, wondering about the other people's opinions here.

Saddam not captured? What was that tape him getting a medical check-up by American military staff then?
    Hosting Discussion - web hosting community.

Is your company represented?

Originally posted by Artashes
    Saddam not captured? What was that tape him getting a medical check-up by American military staff then?
    That ONE tape does not prove much (might be someone looking like him, one of his doubles etc.). The red cross visit to see him does prove a lot more (still red cross might not have been able to discern if it was one of his trained doubles or really him). But well, I do believe they have him, to go this far without having him would just be to hard. Some other things I doubt a lot though: the way they captured him and the timing - i suspect he was captured much earlier and it was only fixed/revealed at a strategic time to boost bush' rating - but this is pure speculation. Another speculation, if I may, is that of whether or not the US already does have osama bin ladin in custody - ready to stage an capture/killing at a strategic point in the election campaign....:-)

It just seems fake to me..

It was in both interests of the Americans, and himself, to appear captured. he did have quite a few body doubles so I am just having my doubts and wondering about what you guys thing.

Originally posted by beowulfdk
    That ONE tape does not prove much (might be someone looking like him, one of his doubles etc.). The red cross visit to see him does prove a lot more (still red cross might not have been able to discern if it was one of his trained doubles or really him). But well, I do believe they have him, to go this far without having him would just be to hard. Some other things I doubt a lot though: the way they captured him and the timing - i suspect he was captured much earlier and it was only fixed/revealed at a strategic time to boost bush' rating - but this is pure speculation. Another speculation, if I may, is that of whether or not the US already does have osama bin ladin in custody - ready to stage an capture/killing at a strategic point in the election campaign....:-)
    Definitely, we are talking about a very rich person that was supposedly captured in some hole in the ground...does not seem right, but ofcourse everything is possible.

USA have captured Saddam in order to seal Iraq OIL and takeover the country..

Thats much like it!

its him

remember dna testing???
    Dedicated Servers
    WWW.NETDEPOT.COM
    Since 2000

Re: its him

Originally posted by sailor
    remember dna testing???
    It's official -- i'm almost a geek.

For a moment, i wanted to say "you mean dns testing?".
    Have you Floble'd today?

Re: its him

Originally posted by sailor
    remember dna testing???
    Sure, who did the dna testing and what samples did they compare too. Also is this dna material available for the public to confirm? I mean really, if it isn't him, but the US is intentionally lieing(sorry bad spelling i know) to us, do you not also think that they would lie about dna testing? I mean just saying that they did a dna test and that it matched does not make it true! (notice that I am not claiming it's not him, just pointing out that they have not provided good evidence- other than claims..)

Pretty like the way they promoted the war in the first place. US: Iraq has WMD, Iraq is making nukes. We must stop them or they will attack the US. World: Where is the evidence? And how could Iraq possible attack the US? US: Ehm, evidence.. **** you we attack Iraq now!
    Last edited by beowulfdk; 03-28-2004 at 01:21 PM.

Re: Re: its him

Originally posted by beowulfdk
    Sure, who did the dna testing and what samples did they compare too. Also is this dna material available for the public to confirm? I mean really, if it isn't him, but the US is intentionally lieing(sorry bad spelling i know) to us, do you not also think that they would lie about dna testing? I mean just saying that they did a dna test and that it matched does not make it true! (notice that I am not claiming it's not him, just pointing out that they have not provided good evidence- other than claims..)
    you right. in fact what conclusive proof do you have that you are really sitting there and this is not all a dream.

we can all sit around and answer questions with questions and pose new questions and go to the nth degree on etrapolations of what it. it will simply be meaningless pontification.

its him - prove its not. give us your evidence that its not or your impirical evidence that it might not be other than - well - in the grand existance of the universe anything is possible......
    Dedicated Servers
    WWW.NETDEPOT.COM
    Since 2000

I'm not claiming it's not him note.

>>what conclusive proof do you have that you are really sitting there and this is not all a dream.

I'm not sure about that either.

In fact I'm not sure you guys are even real, I mean I guess I'm just imagining you, along with the rest of the "world". You're all a product of my mind.

Hehe, but true. It's almost pointless to discuss, as no-one has anything new to say; just a lot of mud throwing without any facts.

Has anyone seen the pictures of the capture with the dates growing in the background, saying that he was captured months earlier? What do you make of this?
    Bayouspace Hosting
    Reliable, Full Featured cPanel Shared Hosting, with REAL 24/7 SUPPORT
    Established 11/2009, WHT member since 2003
    http://www.bayouspace.com

Yeah, I'm sure it's him, but I agree with the person that said earlier that the place of capture was set up. It just looks good that this dictator, which was previously so powerful and lived such a rich life was now hiding from the big, and the bad, US of America, under the command of Lieutenant George W. Bush, who proudly served his country for 8 hours.

Anyway, I'm generally skeptical of everything the Bush administration does, but the Saddam deal I don't think was faked. I think we had Saddam captured when Bush was addressing the nation, looking teary-eyed telling Saddam that he had 72 hours to disarm.
    CEO of SingleHop

Re: Re: its him

Originally posted by Knogle
    It's official -- i'm almost a geek.

For a moment, i wanted to say "you mean dns testing?".
    Hyperconfused (™)

french lawyer to defend sadam

it would have to be a french guy. I can see the french lawyer jokes coming down the line.
    Dedicated Servers
    WWW.NETDEPOT.COM
    Since 2000

I have seen speculations that Saddam was held captured by Kurds for a few weeks and the capture by US soldiers was staged so they didn't have to pay the $25 million reward. Likely considering his shabby looks (which also could be a result of him joining the islamists ). If it's not Saddam they have now, Saddam is dead.

Seriously I don't think they have Bin Laden already. The value of a captured BL is too big to be held secret. And the 1000 or so special forces that were responsible for finding Saddam have been moved to Afganistan to find BL. No need to relocate them if they already had him.
    Good Web Hosting Info - Information about web hosting

Originally posted by fish
    I have seen speculations that Saddam was held captured by Kurds for a few weeks and the capture by US soldiers was staged so they didn't have to pay the $25 million reward. Likely considering his shabby looks (which also could be a result of him joining the islamists ). If it's not Saddam they have now, Saddam is dead.

Seriously I don't think they have Bin Laden already. The value of a captured BL is too big to be held secret. And the 1000 or so special forces that were responsible for finding Saddam have been moved to Afganistan to find BL. No need to relocate them if they already had him.
    $25 million is just about spit in the bucket to America. The person who supposidly ratted him out was his cousin and body guard who was also a criminal. Thus the reason he didn't get the money.
    -Robert Norton
    www.SophMedia.com

i agree but i also believe this is all about drugs and oil. our government has a way with keeping things classified

Saddam was captured. Its not fake. He is not a double.

But he was not found in a hole..... Well, he sort of was. You see, the Americans didn't really find him. Kurdish forces found Saddam a few weeks before "america found him". When they were done with him, they left him and gave some tips to the americans.

The fact is, the americans went to the location that saddam was, but didn't find the hole. They left, and eventually came back after getting tips.

Yeah American gets jealous for everything

lol

Originally posted by Darktwist
    thats funny.....but I dont think so - I am american and I am not jealous of most stuff - so I guess you are wrong on that one.
    Dedicated Servers
    WWW.NETDEPOT.COM
    Since 2000

Originally posted by Darktwist
    You got that mixed up.

Americans think they KNOW everything.

RMF

lol

Originally posted by RMF
    You got that mixed up.

Americans think they KNOW everything.

RMF
    theres alot I know I dont know.......and I am american.
    Dedicated Servers
    WWW.NETDEPOT.COM
    Since 2000

I believe he is captured, but I wonder what they got out of him so far. Ever since the initial capture I barely hear much about him.

I am waiting for them to snatch Osama. America is now sending 2,000 additional troops into Afghanistan for search missions. Something they should have done a year ago.
    Alvin

I think osama is hiding in Pakistan - Afghanistan border areas. President Mushraff have sent his troops there to fight Taliban.
    * ´¨`*:·. .·:*´¨` * ~ X-Max ~ * ´¨`*:·. .·:*´¨` *
    I love Wikipedia.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast