Automation Script

I've decided to set up a hosting buissiness so i'm getting a reseller account but what i really need is a way to automatically set up an account when a user orders one. Payments are not a problem but the problem i have is setting up the users account without me interveining. Any body help?

If you do a search here for the words automated/automatic you will find numerous threads with the same question. All depends on the control panel you are offering as well..
    Hsphere, DirectAdmin, or Helm. Windows 2003 & Unix Reseller,Shared,and Dedicated Hosting.
    *Multi-Homed* *Usage-Based* *Adult Content Allowed*

yea thought it might thanks

VA, USA
    Should also think about the fact that you might be opening yourself up for spammers and possibly fraudulent orders. Just something else to think on.
    Matt Walters - Weblog

mwalters is right, it may open you up quite a bit, if you have no security measures in place.

I would suggest whmManager from
    Mark - Owner/Lead Designer
    Lead vocalist for Circle7: Circle7 on MTV

There are various hacks that can enable automatic creation of acounts for the various control panels. The bigger job is to have strict measures in place to prevent undesirables from signing up (which will definately happen without deterrents).

San Francisco, CA
    It depends what system you use to your hosting really, you can create your own, or use APIs depending on what you got set up. For example, Cpanel has the "remote access key". some software such as modernbill and such can autocreate accounts on Cpanel and other systems.

If you are not using some sort of hosting solution such as plesk, cpanel and such, if you have a straight up server, I bet you will need to code your own...

Hostito, Inc. - Web Hosting & Reseller Plans
    [email protected] - 1 888 467 8486

We would definitely recommend ModernBill, as it handles both the autocreation of accounts, as well as billing.

If cost is a concern, you can begin with their monthly leased plan.

Best Wishes.
    : C3
    : Christian Computer Consultants
    : Affordable Web Hosting & Design

Hsphere does it all. Even has a spamguard which will help fish out fraudulent orders.

Mediopia Technologies, Inc - Call Toll Free (24 x 7): 1-877-807-HOST
    Windows and Linux Reseller and Shared Web Hosting Plans
    SiteStudio, ASP,, PHP, CGI, Coldfusion MX 6.1, Frontpage, MS SQL Server, MySQL, PgSQL ...

10. #10 You can be a reseller account and make account but you need WHM.

thanks you've all been a great help, decided to go with modernBill

Whoiscart has automation,but I would look over the orders before I gave them access to server.
    after you approving order you can auto set up using WHM.

If you allow instance access,you are opening your server to hackers (who dont always use their own credit cards)

price is right for whois apx $35

Thumbs up

WHMAutoPilot is a sweet script for resellers. I recommend it to all my reselling clients.

As do I WHMAutoPilot Works Great
    DSL WebHosting Solutions
    Fast Affordable WebHosting Solutions
    24/7/365 Support

Slough, UK
    you can use whois.cart. Its cheap yet complete and full featured.
    SMPhones - ...the UK's unbeatable online mobile phone shop -