Help with virtual ip's

I need some help with my Virtual ip's i have 8 of them but for the life of me i cant seem to get to them. Im running dedicated servers and would like to use the virtual ip's but i dont have a clue.Any and all help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance

The Netherlands, Europe
    What are virtual ip's ? Never heard of those.

A virtual IP?

They are ip's that you can use to hide your real ip. In other words you have a base ip. and you can mask it by using the virtual ip.

Washington, DC
    Are you sure you are not talking about non-routable IPs, like you use in internal LANs and such, to route dynamically using methods such as NAT and DHCP? Otherwise, why are you trying to mask your IP?
    Christian Dawson
    Chairman, i2Coalition
    follow us on Twitter @i2coalition!

Well the company calls them virtual they mite be the same as you said. The reason i want to mask my ip's is if i create a ftp access for a user whith a dedicated server he gets ftp access with a username and password. if he's smart enuf he can also ssh in whith same username and password if i could use these virtual ips then i thought (noob) that they wouldn't be able to access the ssh. Sorry if this doesnt make any sense i tried.

we can provide you virtu ips bp server.

Thanx cherity but we already have that im trying to find out how to use them.

you can limit user access to ssh and ftp without doing anything special with ips.
    just put denyusers into your sshd_config.
    Rotmax - Advanced Hosting Solutions
    | Providing premium hosting since 2001.
    | Follow us on Facebook: Rotmax-Facebook

Ahh ok well thanx for the heads-up i apprecate it.