Looking for work - freelance or perm

This is a repost in an effort to find projects to complete.

I am currently residing in the US, and I am 25 years of age. I'm also perfectly legal to work in the US, and would prefer work from the US, Canada and Europe.

My current skill set is primarily web design/development, with an emphasis on dynamics and scripting. I am experienced in PHP/MySQL, and have a good amount of knowledge(about 3 to 4 years), with HTML, and now XHTML and CSS.

I have a good growing knowledge of Graphic Design, Web Page Layouts, Flash animations and gif animations(banners and pics).

The emphasis on scripting and database creation has led me to create custom calendar scripts, guestbooks, news systems, control panels(member and admin back-end for sites, NOT server CPs), and image manipulation scripting work.

I am currently looking for small to medium jobs(potentially large-scale jobs), or a permanent position, or semi-permanent for the right project.

If you like more information, have any questions concerning my knowledge or abilities, or for any other comments or concerns, please contact me at [email protected] and I will be in contact as soon as possble.

I understand with my limited work that can be seen in portfolio(my other works are not allowed for this display), that payment will not be asked until all work is seen as finished on my server. From there, we can work out payment arrangement.

Thank you, and I look forward to hearing from you.