* Help, my domain registrar's gone!

hi all, i use fusionserve as my domain registrar.

manage.fusionserve.com

They are a DirectI reseller.

I have not been able to access my control panel and all my customers' domains since friday as their site is down.

Can someone suggest what I should do?

Thanks.

>> MyHost4Life <<
    Professional, Competitively Priced Hosting Services.
    Guaranteed 99.9% Uptime with 24/7 Live Support!
    http://myhost4life.com/

hi everyone, i have managed to contact DirectI support. Setup a new direct reseller account with them and they even gave me direct access into my fusionserve control panel to push all my domains out into my own account. BIG WHEEEWW. Thanks all for your comments. Btw, onefusion.com and fusionserve.com are still down after 4 days. anyone know if they have tanked or what? Caleb, if you are reading this... would appreciate some feedback on your company.

good to hear such things about DirectI
    Kevin Ohashi - Founder of ReviewSignal.com - Honest Web Hosting Reviews
    Check out our WordPress Hosting Performance Benchmarks (Updated: Sep 2016), the most comprehensive look at WP performance

maybe just went out of biz

happens all the time with resellers...
    Bashar Al-Abdulhadi - KuwaitNET Internet Services Serving customers since 1997
    Kuwait's First Webhosting and Domain Registration provider - an ICANN Accredited Registrar

Twitter: Bashar Al-Abdulhadi

I'm pretty sure OneFusion.com is out of business. There's no other reason to have several down severs and not respond to trouble tickets for over 10 days. They have to be finished.

That's one of the reasons why getting domains from these budget resellers really, really makes me nervous!
    Christian Dawson
    Chairman, i2Coalition
    http://www.i2coalition.com
    follow us on Twitter @i2coalition!

They're not your registrar. Luckily
    Jim Reardon - jim/amusive.com

Thanks for the info, I'm trying to renew my domain but it won't accept PayPal, although the management panel is still accessible. I heard from Onefusion as recently as the 6 April but they haven't responded since then. I've now contacted DirectI to see if I can renew the domain with them. This was due yesterday and is my business domain so i'm getting pretty anxious about it!

hi, if the domain name's admin contact has your email listed, you can do a "transfer" domain at any registrar.

if not, they will request you to fill up a form and fax it to them directly.

the only problem now is that you domain name has just / about to expire. It might be locked for about 30-45 days before it is released back into the www.

Email directi for help. They normally respond about 6-12hrs, but they will be glad to help.

good luck.

I just had a reply from OneFusion
    We have allow you to renew your domain name with payment at a later stage
    They have renewed the domain but I want to transfer the domain away from them, I'm quite jumpy about leaving it with them after this. I don't know if I'll be able to though as I haven't been able to pay them yet

At least there is somebosy still alive at OneFusion!

glad to hear that.
    Bashar Al-Abdulhadi - KuwaitNET Internet Services Serving customers since 1997
    Kuwait's First Webhosting and Domain Registration provider - an ICANN Accredited Registrar

Twitter: Bashar Al-Abdulhadi