Thread: Host w/ paypal

Host w/ paypal

I need a host that provides...

Linux Based

paypal payment option (because 2 of us will be paying alternating who pays each month)

telnet access to access mysql (will need to use mysqldump and mysql to restore and backup database)

2 MySQL databases

FTP access

PHP

no less then 40GB xfer

No Setup fee and money back gaurentee preferred

any reliable hosts that provide this?

Thanks

Many hosts provide paypal payment but hosts that offer telnet access are quite restricted due to security reasons.

You could try http://bluewho.com, very nice reliable service and they also provide Telnet access, Also have large bandwidth plans

Hope this helps

It could be SSH doesn't need to be telnet actually. Just need to be able to run mysql command line and mysqldump

There are some that're good. But some are ran by kids wach out.
    ^_^

Originally posted by Francisco
    Thanks, I am hoping to get some recommendations that you guys have had success with.

Does your service provide mysql command line via SSH or telnet ?

cparker: Please use the PM or email functions to contact Francisco, or any other member about their specific company.

Thanks

Hosts: Remember to ask our members to contact you off-forums if they show interest in your services. WHT is not meant ot be used as a presales or support forums.

Originally posted by cparker
    Does your service provide mysql command line via SSH or telnet ?
    Not permanantly, but I could set you a temp access Account so you can apply the backup
    ^_^

Originally posted by Akash
    cparker: Please use the PM or email functions to contact Francisco, or any other member about their specific company.

Thanks

Hosts: Remember to ask our members to contact you off-forums if they show interest in your services. WHT is not meant ot be used as a presales or support forums.
    Akash I don't accept eMails or PM's... On the help page on our site he can see the contact Info though
    ^_^

Not permanantly, but I could set you a temp access Account so you can apply the backup
    Could you setup a cron job to run a weekly backup of the 2 databases and put them in a directory I have access to as well?

Quote Originally Posted by Akash
    Even so. If the thread starter needs to ask you more questions, he/she can do so my contacting you off forums. If you don't want to or cant accept emails or PMs via WHT you will need to find another method for them to contact you or vice versa.