Nameserver question on Dotster

Hey guys...I'm new when it comes to DNS Services and a lot of hosting stuff...I'm primarily doing this to host my websites and maybe a few others along the way but anyway heres the deal.

I registered my domain name (digiplunk.com) and I also ordered nameservers from my host. I then purchased DNS Management from Dotster. I may or may not have configured this right since 72 hours has not yet elapsed however I am a little confused. On the DNS Management page it says this:

Name Servers

In order for DNS Management to work, the name servers on this domain must be set to the following:

NS1.NAMERESOLVE.COM
    NS2.NAMERESOLVE.COM
    NS3.NAMERESOLVE.COM
    NS4.NAMERESOLVE.COM

does that mean on my domain name I have to point my nameservers there for it to work? I really wanted ns1.digiplunk.com and ns2.digiplunk.com. Also, if I don;'t have to point my domain there, what records should I fill out?

Thanks

Re: Nameserver question on Dotster

Originally posted by digiplunk

NS1.NAMERESOLVE.COM
    NS2.NAMERESOLVE.COM
    NS3.NAMERESOLVE.COM
    NS4.NAMERESOLVE.COM

Those are dotster's name servers. First, you'll need to register your personal name servers at dotster. I'm not familiar with their system but check their faqs or contact them on how to register your name servers. After you do this change digiplunk.com's dns to use your name servers.

HTH