Lightbulb Advice on dedicated offer in France

I would like to propose very soon a dedicated server offer but I would like to get some reactions first.

The servers would be:
    Supermicro Case
    Supermicro Motherboard
    Intel P4 2.8Ghz FSB800
    512MB DDR PC3200 CL2/CL2.5
    120GB 7200RPM 8MB cache Hard Disk
    (other configuration will be available upon request)

10 servers like that would share a 100Mbps link. So, you could see it as a 10Mbits burstable.
    I think it is a good idea because most of the time, a dedicated line is not used at 100%. Mainly because people have different needs at different times of the day.
    I could also make 10 10Mbits with that 100Mbits, but it is too bad to limit somebody at 10Mbits when he could use 20Mbits during half of the time while the other 90Mbits are maybe only loaded at 50%.
    Everybody that would need a 10Mbits dedicated server should be happy to be able to get sometimes above that limit for some reason.
    We would set a limit of 3000GB/month to prevent any abuse from one of the customers that would disturb the others.

Servers will be hosted in TeleCity in Paris, France.

The price for a dedicated server on that 100Mbits line whould be 449 per month with a setup cost of 99.
    (Prices are Ex VAT and 21% should be added for European Customers that have no VAT number)

I insist that we will never setup more than 10 servers on one 100Mbits link.

What do you think of this offer and would you be interested?

Olivier Joly

21% VAT?

Vat rate in France is 19.6%
    ~~klooki NET~~
    Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.
    Plato (427 BC - 347 BC)

Liverpool, England, UK.
    Not sure it would sell, already offer much much cheaper prices in the TeleCity data centre - Quality Web Solutions That Work!
    █ Web Hosting | Web Servers | Shoutcast | Domain Names

Providing High Quality Web Solutions Since July 2002! & - No-frills budget web hosting, VPS, shoutcast and domain names!

Klooki: VAT in France is indeed 19.6% but my business is located in Belgium where VAT is 21%

Sash: Yes but with the servers of ctn1 you cannot burst above 10Mbps.

Ah okay....that makes it more clear.....
    ~~klooki NET~~
    Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.
    Plato (427 BC - 347 BC)