MainArea.com - Has any one tried it?

Has any one used: mainarea.com. We are actively considering renting a dedicated Dual Xeon Server with Fedora and wanted to know if any one had any experience with their services.

I see no AUP / TOS / Privacy Policy etc. Wouldn't even consider a host without some type of policy actively available for your viewing and adherence to.
    - Tim

Originally posted by Tswaibel
    I see no AUP / TOS / Privacy Policy etc. Wouldn't even consider a host without some type of policy actively available for your viewing and adherence to.
    True
    ^_^

They have it on their order page

http://www.mainarea.com/wht/aup.html

Re: MainArea.com - Has any one tried it?

Originally posted by padvani
    Has any one used: mainarea.com. We are actively considering renting a dedicated Dual Xeon Server with Fedora and wanted to know if any one had any experience with their services.
    We leased some servers through mainarea and they are a good company - very pleasant and try to help when they can.
    <?php echo "Signature here"; ?>

Never heard anything bad about them. ALso there support is excellent

Yes the manage.com forum is filled with good things.

Originally posted by Tswaibel
    If you go to order any of our servers listed on our website, the TOS and AUP are linked from the order page. We're launching a new design soon, so it will eliminate some confusion and make it easier to navigate our website. Everything is listed clearly in our latest WHT ad, though. If there are any questions (or anything that's a little confusing with the current design), feel free to ask questions & I'll be sure to answer them (and clarify things for other people as well)

- Matt

Mods delete my previous post.

Sorry MainArea.com I need new eyes, was seeing another managed.com post.

Very good people IMO. When i need help with the server they are there to help. When i was behind on my payments for two months they let me make payments ON my payments, without canceling my server. Very good peopel to deal with.

We've been with MainArea for a month or two now, and the server's great, though didn't need to use support too much, but when I did need some help Matt and Josh were very friendly and helpful
    CirtexHosting Providing Affordable and Quality Web Hosting & Reseller Hosting since 2003
    LINUX based cPANEL/WHM Shared and Reseller Web Hosting with Fantastico
    HostV VPS Premium Virtual Private Servers & Dedicated Servers powered by cPanel/WHM
    We transfer your sites over quickly! I eat penguins for breakfast ...

I would reccomend MainArea. Very helpful, competent, nice guys.