Wow servermatrix.... ticket responded in 20 seconds ;)

I've seen quite some stories about (slow) response times at ServerMatrix, but I've got just the opposite of that. I just requested reverse DNS to be set up (nothing urgent) and forgot I wanted to add something to the ticket right after I've saved it.
    I wanted to edit my ticket, but saw that my request already had been fulfilled.

That's within 20 seconds

Good job !

Hyperthreading
    ^_^

Originally posted by Francisco
    Hyperthreading
    Lol

At least someone is getting support !! Very funny that I submitted a ticket about 11 hours ago that has yet to be updated. They may have good prices and people may see the "once off" quick reply, but I have been very unimpressed over the last 3-4 months specifically. Not sure what the problem is, but I am hoping for some consistancy in the coming months !
    Nathan M.
    Stormwire.com
    A decade of professional hosting !

I used ThePlanet (before servermatrix was launched) 1 1/2 years ago, and support was fast and very good. Haven't used ThePlanet/SM for a year now and decided to sign up for my new server. So far so good (for me), and I believe they're doing their best to improve support. I just think they went too hard with the sign ups and should have introduced a temporarily stop of new accounts to stablize support.

Originally posted by nate
    At least someone is getting support !! Very funny that I submitted a ticket about 11 hours ago that has yet to be updated. They may have good prices and people may see the "once off" quick reply, but I have been very unimpressed over the last 3-4 months specifically. Not sure what the problem is, but I am hoping for some consistancy in the coming months !
    I show your ticket was updated and solved very early this morning.

Since this update we show no reply from you. If you are still having problems please update the ticket.

Thank You

Right ... Well, I have 2 different accounts with you for my 2 different companies. Maybe you should do a bit more research on the following:

Ticket Number: 206038PLNT
    Time Submitted: 26 MAR 2004 08:52 AM
    Reply: NONE

I would not make things up for the sake of conversation. So it would be great if instead of trying to prove people wrong in their public posts at WHT, I could get an answer to the ticket above

... still awaiting the reply .... and hoping not everyone has to wait this long !
    Nathan M.
    Stormwire.com

I am not trying to prove anyone wrong.

I noticed the name Stormwire in your title and found your name as one of your accounts is under.

Actually I was simply trying to help you get a quick answer to your question..

We are only trying to assist you. If you have a problem that you feel is not getting resolved quick enough drop [email protected] an email and we will do our best to assist you.

YourHost: I actually just listed the problem that was not getting "resolved quick enough"

So basically, I need to ask for help from a different department so that they can alert the support department that I needed help about an 12 hours ago ... This is very odd indeed, as I was under the impression that if I submitted a support request, I did not need to follow that up with an email to sales.

... Either way, I am just going to wait and see how long it actually takes to get the matter sorted out... Call me silly but I just think people have a right to know not to expect 20 second replies or anything remotely close all the time ...
    Nathan M.
    Stormwire.com

YourHost: Please note that I was definately not trying to use the forum to get support at all. I have never, and will never, do such a thing, as it is not what this forum should be used for. However, I do sincerely appreciate your help in expediting this matter to the relevant techs.

... do not worry ... I will keep getting boxes from you folks regardless, as my tickets are few and far between

Thanks agian !
    Nathan M.
    Stormwire.com