Site improvement suggestions...

I am looking for people to give me suggestions on what I can do to improve my site. I am using a targeted visitor campaign and would like to tune my site to improve my image/chances of getting improved signup rates.

So I am looking for critics, especially those with advertising/marketing experience to give me some tips on what I can do to improve either my index page, or create a landing page for targeted visitors.

My site is www.utaria.net

Thanks!

Text bigger? All of it, or just parts? Looking at hostrocket and lunarpages and other bigger hosts, they all have small fonts too.

I think you'll get a better repond if you post this in the reviews forums..

i don't like the dashed boarders very much and try changing background color to something lighter. Making the font size bigger wouldn't hurt either because it looks little empty right now.
    Althogh it's quite good.

Yeah, the dashed borders look just too weird. They don't fit your site at all. Plus the upper left one is not as wide as the other two.

Most of the fonts are too small. And really, there doesn't seem to be consistancy on when you use the tiny font and when you use readable font, even on the same page.

I suggest you set a fixed width on your horizontal nav bar. The links shifts down a line when I shrink my browser.
    Serial Beggar
    Hate Your Family? Have No Friends? Make Me Your Beneficiary!