Are there any Cheap Dallas Hosts?

I'm looking for a host in dallas, texas; or even better, in houston, texas; or somewhere along central usa, that has prices and features as low as managed.com.. and if not as cheap, then that's okay... here is what I need.

Intel Pentium IV 2.8GHz.
    1Gig of ram
    900GB+ bandwidth
    CPanel 8 / WHM
    Atleast 15 IP addresses

I don't need server to be managed though, because I can manage my own servers.

Also, I'd like redhat linux.....

Thanks!

I believe Servermatrix/The Planet have a DC in Dallas.

any without a setup fee? lol

if you know one, you can Instant Message me on aim, on the screen name "robtehgod"

Why don't you try some of the SM resellers for a no-setup deal? Most of them will co-operate.
    :: :: :: :: :: ::
    :: VDSP.Net :: Directory of virtual and dedi serv providers by location and price

SM

I would reccommend SM usually. BUT NOT NOW, they are having a bit of "growth sickness", meaning that they are becoming bigger faster then they planned, so support is falling behind.
    IMHO: Check out ev1servers.net. They have a pretty solid network and good support (for stuff like server hardware failure, the servers are completely unmanaged).

Yep, as stated, the 2 leading unmanaged server options in Texas are ServerMatrix (Dallas) and EV1 (Houston). Both have had their share of 'growing pains', but many of their users still have no complaints.

If you go through one of their resellers, you can still have the great uptime, and superb support. That is of course if you go with the right reseller.
    Thanks,

Brendan Diaz
    Connect: linkedin.com/in/brendandiaz

BestValueServers. they're a pretty good reseller for SM. They had a deal for a 2.8ghz w/ HT for $139.

I believe servermatrix is the cheapest host in Dallas, at least in WHT

There is also Serverbeach in San Antonio, they are ok but extremely extremely extremely strict about IP's.

Search about serverbeach before you buy

Last time I checked, there wasnt a single thread for them that compliments them.

You could as well check out tailormadeservers.com, who have always been there for us and don't have the problems SM and all the rest are dealing with, as they rather take a personal approach.

Carl

Is TMS multihomed yet? Last time I checked (a long time ago I admit) they had only one bandwidth provider.
    Jim Reardon - jim/amusive.com