please kill me with critiques!!!

Hello Everyboby!
    My name is Guy.This is my first time on this forum.
    I beleive that you can improve when people point to your weak points.I would like to improve my webiste very much.I need your help please.I know that there are many things which can be better on my site and I will accept with pleasue ALL your remarks.My primary goal to sell more products via this website.Thank you very much all of you in advance.
    My website address is : fordogtrainers.com
    Have a great weekend!

LINK: http://www.fordogtrainers.com
    [he doesnt have enough posts]
    Site is alright.. serve's its purpose.
    But i would consider getting a new logo.

1) I agree, you need a new logo. (Maybe not as long?)

2) The light colored font with a green background doesn't really work. You should make the font a bit darker so it's easier to read.

Is the site still being built up? I see the same dumbell sets being displayed at several product pages (that aren't dumbell related).

I see that you have a write up on a couple of pages. That's good. It'll help you bond with your customers. However, I suggest you stop using so many exclamations "!!!!". In this day and age, people know enough to scroll down on a web page on their own without you yelling at them about it. Another thing, put a space after your periods.

The hover on your horizontal nav links is a smaller font size. Is this intentional?

The header needs work. Not enough dramatic impact. Instead of those two fuzzed out pictures, how about some close ups of your products on dogs or being used by dogs. For example, an extreme close of a dog's face with its jaws clamped on one of those training sleeves - close enough to see the glistening drool spraying around.
    Serial Beggar
    Hate Your Family? Have No Friends? Make Me Your Beneficiary!

looks very amatuerish, maybe get one designed if your serious about this site....

Looks very nice. A bit of work to be done on the two pictures at the top right, though. It has to be airbrushed more carefully.
    Visit my site, please: http://www.nippoo.net

Thank you all.Please tell me what so wrong with logo?
    Agree 100% about the picture from the top.Thank you about notice about dumbells(now they are only on dumbells page).Space after periods and elimination of !!! Agree.Will handle it next week.Hover also you are right must be fixed.What does "write up on couple of pages" mean?Thank you also for the great remark about the font color.Will change it.Thank you all guys for your time and help.When you find something else please let me know.Anything will help.What in your opinion should I do to make this site selling more?Thank you again.

The logo itself is fine, but perhaps it should be made a bit smaller as it takes up nearly half of the header.

Just my $.02
    <?php echo "Signature here"; ?>

At least use something like this for the banner at the top (with the two pictures)

http://www.geocities.com/jgslotrpage...g-training.jpg

Im not saying its extremely good or i spent alot of time on it or anything, but i think that its better than what was there.

sorry jasong but there is no picture when you sent me.please post the right address.thank you.

I actually like the logo, and think it looks great. The onnly recommendation would be to make use of a different font.

The site itself could use help in a few minor areas, such as:

1. The overall header area
    2. The navigation links on the left and top hover oddly in a different sized font, which doesn't add to the pages visual appeal.
    3. The catalog items should have a border around them to add to their appeal.

We hope it goes well for you.

Best Wishes.
    : C3
    : c3w.biz
    : Christian Computer Consultants
    : Affordable Web Hosting & Design