Website is Unreachable using certain ISP

I have a problem with my website, there are times that my is unreachable through the domain name but can be viewed using the IP, however, if browsing the site using a different ISP it can be viewed.

How do you solve problems?

whats the website?

New Jersey

The website is Im actually not experiencing it right now but there are times when I do. And the following day it just works again or a couple of hours after.

I see where the problem is. The NS1 for your domain is not responding. Here are the results from the test I did:

Searching for A record for at Got referral to E.GTLD-SERVERS.NET. [took 58 ms]

Searching for A record for at E.GTLD-SERVERS.NET.: Got referral to [took 101 ms]

Searching for A record for at Error: Couldn't resolve DNS server name/IP [][11001].

An error occurred: Couldn't resolve DNS server name/IP [][11001].

All this time, the NS2 is responding fine by getting the A records for your domain. So when a visitor types in the URL and if the DNS of the ISP queries the NS2, your site will fail to load.

Houston, TX

name servers

is it adventageous to add a tertiary name server for redundancy or is it all a matter of the the qualifying hosts operating stability ?

Well I just kinda added the and just recently after the problem. What I did is on the other server (thats the ns1 and ns2) I am on, I added and have the IP pointed to the real server where pic-link resides. the real server where piclink is at NAC and the second server is at GNAX. I had checked my dns settings and dnsreport and it passes. I hope this is the best solutions I could get.

I don't think it's a good solution.

So what can you suggest? In the other server I added an A record so that if ever vs1 and vs2 nameserver fails the server could still be reached.