Unhappy Angelnetworkz.net down?

Up for me.

Site is down for me as well. Strange. I mean their main homepage is down - I'm not hosted with them, so I'm guessing all of their customer servers are up. Just interesting I can't access their main page.

Something odd going on with that server, it just dropped off the face of the earth. We have a tech working on it so it'll be back up soon. All the other servers are still up and running as is our backup email address for any clients wishing to email us.

Just an update on our main server, techs still looking into it but it's getting stuck in the boot process right when it starts to load the ethernet drivers, they're trying to fix it but if not a reinstall will be on tap and we'll restore the accounts on there from last nights backup.

*edit* I should add, for those that didn't read their welcome emails our backup email is [email protected], don't use the angelnetworkz.com one atm as I have that forwarded elsewhere.

Last update... Our main server is back online, it seems I failed to completely repair our APF install and IPtables when haywire.