directi PHP API kit

Anyone using this??
    http://manage.directi.com/kb/servlet...et/faq418.html

I know i need to edit "constants.php".. but i dont know the value for "parentid" .. where can i find it?? thanks

4. Make the appropriate changes to "constants.php" in the "examples" folder, by putting in the values for your "username", "password", "parentid".

you go under your profile and find your ID in your direct admin control panel.

sorry, i am using the demo account..

Did you mean the customer id??

if you are the customer then i guest yes. but you the API I think will only work if you have an account with them. if you do then you will find it like i said in your profile.

There is a 3rd party script written in PHP that will interface with Directi Api. It is not yet ready for prime time, but does have promise.

It is a sourceforge project called: webdiphpapi

If you have a reseller account straight from Directi, (or a test-reseller-account straight from directi), then your Parent ID is simply "1"

I've got it integrated in my site now and must say it's really nice to use. No need to parse XML or anything, you just get the entire response in a nice and tight array.

Originally posted by hozt
    There is a 3rd party script written in PHP that will interface with Directi Api. It is not yet ready for prime time, but does have promise.

It is a sourceforge project called: webdiphpapi
    There is also a commercial hosting accounting/billing software from Saeven.net Consulting [whois.cart] that supports directi's php api.

do you all know what other 3rd party scripts are around or if you have set up the API for your self could you posibly sell the template?
    Support-Shack.com
    Website Management