Hiyacorp experiences

Hi,

I am new to this forum...

I was browing the threads and I saw Hiyacorp.com

They have some great prices on their 1000GB closeout servers. Is there anyone who has some experience with them? Are they good or bad? How is their support? Did they have any recent DoS or DDoS attacks? How is the speed and uptime of them?

If you think they are bad, do you have any alternatives for them? (around $80-100 budget). It is for webhosting solution (tired of reselling)

Thanks in advance

greetz from Belgium

Hiyacorp resells for Nocster/BurstNET.

http://www.nocster.net/

They have had their share of problems recently. I believe they are adding another line thorugh AT&T within the next week, maybe it will help.

i had one for...about a week. Hiyacorp itself is quite good. But some of the servers are in nocster.

Try to avoid the ones in the nocster DC and you will be ok.

Originally posted by vengeful
    Try to avoid the ones in the nocster DC and you will be ok.
    So the last dedicated server (AMD CP 1700) in the Gnax DC should be fine?

Yeah..Gnax are quite good.

I heard they had a minor downtime recently. They usually get good reviews though.

anyonse else experiences?

I think Hiyacorp is quite good, very friendly and helpful.

But they resell, so it depends if you like the provider (Nocster/GNAX) or not.

That is the problem... I don't know how Gnax or Nocster are or if I like them... I only did some reselling for a small belgian company whose support was'nt worth a dollar or euro...

GNAX is awesome. They are bringing in i think 3 more gige lines and are building their datacenter bigger
    Steven Ciaburri | Industry's Best Server Management - Rack911.com
    Software Auditing - 400+ Vulnerabilities Found - Quote @ https://www.RACK911Labs.com
    Fully Managed Dedicated Servers (Las Vegas, New York City, & Amsterdam) (AS62710)
    FreeBSD & Linux Server Management, Security Auditing, Server Optimization, PCI Compliance

Thanks for the kind comments. We are a reseller of Nocster and GNax.

There is really nothing wrong with the Nocster Datacenter. It has stabilized and now is a great place to house your servers. As for GNax, nothing is better. They have one of the greatest datacenters i've ever used.

There is really nothing wrong with the Nocster Datacenter. It has stabilized and now is a great place to house your servers.
    Yeah, I agree, there've tried there best to stop what caused them downtime for a day or two. Now there has been no downtime to note of.
    CloudRck.com - Host on Cloudrck
    Unmetered VPS Solutions at it's finest