High quality web development

I'm experienced PHP/Coldfusion developer from Russia with more than 5 years of experience in the field.

Also i have a good web designer here. So we can create the whole site from the very beginning.

If you want to make a hi-quality website fast and for a reasonable price - than this offer is for you.

I usually charge USD 5-7 per hour, but would rather like flat-rate
    per-project prices.

Complete portfolio will be sent by your request because this system prevents me from posting urls here

Please contact me via email at [email protected] if you are interested in working with me.
    (no PM's please)

Here's the list of the latest projects done by me and my designer. - American Technology Print Center homepage - remake of The Dumb network (will soon be on their main site) - online games catalog - we only made design for it - a search engine in tourism field (coldfusion) - an online catalogue other projects are in french... - boat location and cruises web-portal air related recruiting site - car related site with multilingual support - another payed search engine for tourism - online photo/picture catalogue - online shops list