Thread: Servint Rocks!

Thumbs up Servint Rocks!

I am a new vps customer at servint. I love the people there, specially the NOC people. You guys rock!
    Fast network too! Humble CEO they have it seems...

Cheers!
    Agus

how long have you been there?

I am absolutely new. I know I cant really tell as I am only 2 days old with them but I do hope my 2 days experience will stay the same in the future.

Cheers
    Agus

7 months there, yeah, they rock.

almost two years there now.... steadily rockin'!
    In just two days, tomorrow will be yesterday.

3 months and they rock!
    --
    Rich

We are coming up at 7 months with them also. No "major" complaints. I am not going anywhere anytime soon.

If you were on the VPS I am on, you wouldn't be saying that. I have had tremendous problems with the server my vps is one. Right now the server load is at 39! And this has been a continual problem.

Originally posted by roccol
    If you were on the VPS I am on, you wouldn't be saying that. I have had tremendous problems with the server my vps is one. Right now the server load is at 39! And this has been a continual problem.
    I was moved to a different VPS today and things are running a bit slower. Nothing near as bad as you are saying.

My "Overall" opinion of Servint is that they are very professional and will do damn near anything for you.

It would be hard to find an absolutely "Perfect" provider.

Enough of the quotes!

Don't get me wrong, their support is great. However with continous high server loads, it really doesn't matter how great support is. I have another vps with them with no problems.

Yeah a few of their servers have been having some problems, most notably Server 5 and 11 (I believe). However, every other server out of their fleet has been awesome. I'm on Server 1 and I couldn't ask to for anything more.

I was on 5 since early September and things were going great since the weekend fiasco about a month ago. I was moved to 11 today. Things are going good now. I doubt it is the same machine that was causing all the problems last week.