Any one at

I have tried their live support in different time, repled fast and nice. They look professional.

Does any one current at Any reviews? Appreciated.

You can use search tool for see their reviews if any

I did

I did search so that I am interested in it. But it seems no one talked about it recently. The reason may be they don't have good plan for resellers but vps. Is that right?

do they have daily bandwith limitations and limitations size of files and number of files?

i'm with onsmart. since jan or feb, if i remember correctly. no problems here, i rather like them. i don't recall any slowdowns or downtime (but then again, i'm not on my website a lot myself). don't really know what the support is like since i've had no need to contact them. i found mixed reviews when simply searching "onsmart" on the web. some say they're great, others say they suck.

i guess it's really up to you. i can attest to them, i've had no problems since i started there.
    GRUNGE |

I am with onsmart since 8 month.

I need to say the support, response (and I needed them a lot) was just total outstanding. Great..

unfortunately only shared hosting .. the support would have kept me with them, scared not finding a dedicted/managed hosting with this level of support.