Don't get a look-alike banner, get the best banners for $10 with Pixetech

Don't throw away your money with those other guys! We provide the best service at the best price.

Static or animated gif, all banners 468x60 are only $10 with unlimited revisions. WE NOW CAN DO FLASH BANNERS! Only $55 each!

Don't pay for a look alike banner, get one that is unique and different, not a copycat!

You always get to view my work before you pay. Simply send me an email request and I will get to work. Have no idea what you want your banners to look like? No Problem, just give me a general idea of your buisness and I'll show you some designs!

For a few samples of my work, see:
    or for a few hundred samples, see:

To see what others have said about my work, click here:

Advertise your site on every page on pixetech (88x31 button) for only $20/month, and you will get over 150,000 impressions!

If interested, contact me at [email protected]
    Bayouspace Hosting
    Reliable, Full Featured cPanel Shared Hosting, with REAL 24/7 SUPPORT
    Established 11/2009, WHT member since 2003

"Don't pay for a look alike banner, get one that is unique and different, not a copycat!"

I am interested but what exaclty makes your banners different from any others, they are in my opinion "copycat's" but still a good deal none the less.

number 4 and 3 look a bit alike on the right,

Please kindly see this thread and give us a quote at your first convenience.