Thumbs up Amazing hosting design - FOR SALE

Greetings ladies and gentlemen!

Fortunately, PIXABIT has a new design for sale! This full featured webhosting template has been designed for unique corporate branding. With this template, I was lucky enough to collaborate on it with my new partner who does logo and icon design. Credit is given to him for each logo/symbol you see on the screenshot, and custom work can be attained through PIXABIT. We will generousley make this transaction smooth, and make your experience with PIXABIT great!

Now for the following template, you will receive:

1. Main page (index) - PSD
    2. Sliced and formatted html page for main page (index)
    3. Rights to logo symbol, various sizes/resoultions of it

We are willing to design additional subpages, flash navigation, and or flash intro for your header. Each of these will come with an additional price.

Serious offers only! The asking price is $500

http://207.44.242.175/scscreen6.jpg

----------------------------------------------------------

More Designs for Sale!

PIXABIT also has other templates up for sale right now. Each of which also contains unique design for corporate branding. We utilize a number of 3d renders and colors throughout these designs. You can read more about each design at our website. We are also willing to take offers on each design, so if you cannot meet our asking price you are welcome to email us through out website or contact us via aim: pixabit.

http://207.44.242.175/

Can't find what you are looking for? Want to receive quality for your money- and let people know! that you payed GOOD money to match the quality of your service with your design! Well you know what? You can also custom order designs from us!

At PIXABIT we like to creative and design with a cutting edge. Our designs stand out, and utilize the best of 3d design, icon design, colors, flash/web motion and most importantly, creativeness! You will never lack the professionalism and quality that you pay for with PIXABIT. Currently we are accepting orders!

Need something done? There is no SIZE project too big for us! For a quote or more information, talk to us online or through this thread.

More to come....

We are opening a high quality banner design firm, utilizing icon design, 3d renders and flash in combination to produce the most visual and attractive banners around. For current prices you can contact us online via email, aim, pm or this thread.

Lastly, if you would like to become a partner in design, services or promotions, please email us. We are looking for friend and partner sites to link and do business with.

Thank you,
    PIXABIT
    CEO Pixabit, Inc.

extremely nice designs,good luck!
    Shawn Auton
    Racked Hosting
    Web Hosting, Unmetered Dedicated Hosting and SHOUTcast Hosting

I am willing to take offers on this template -- I am looking for a good fast sale.

Thanks
    CEO Pixabit, Inc.

you got a very nice clean style
    I'm afraid that if you look at a thing long enough, it loses all of its meaning.
    Andy Warhol

thx
    CEO Pixabit, Inc.

PIXABIT is definately one to keep an eye on. His graphic designs are clean, his style is modern and fresh, and he seems to have a nice flair to his layouts. Always a pleasure seeing what he comes up with next.

Like I said before, Great design

Thanks Anthony- I am looking for a quick sale- any offer will be considered.
    CEO Pixabit, Inc.

what would be your cheapest offer that you'd consider?