Selling advertisement on Financial Site!

Do you own or manage the advertising for a finance related site?

If you do, you must understand how difficult it is to get good advertising in sites covering this topic. We are all after the good ad that gets people to click and we are also after that rare specimen the “targeted lead”.

If you are having trouble making inroads in this competitive field, today is your lucky day. For the first time in 6 years is selling advertising directly. The site is well established with more than 200 pages of content in both consumer and commercial loans. Unfortunately, my banner spaces are currently taken so I can only offer text links. However, I will gladly work with you in order to place the link in the most appropriate page of the site so as to make sure that only those visitors that are reading an article related to the topic are the ones that click to your site.

Some information about the site: { } has been in operation since 1998. Originally started for fun, it provides advice on lending issues.

Traffic: Between 20,000 and 100,000 uniques a month and between 60,000 and 300,000 pageviews a month not counting forum visits { sorry no exact details }

Demographics: About 85% US traffic, 92% if you count Canadians and Brits.

Well established site with great reputation.

Where will my ad be placed? Is there any requirement to get the ad in your site?

I will work with you to find the best spot for your ad. The ad should direct to a site on topic in order to get the best return. I reserve the right to modify the ad at a later date if I consider that continuing the ad would cause harm to my site { a more detailed explanation of this provision can be given via email. Absolutely no PRON!

What are you offering and for how much?

Prices are negotiable, and will depend on placement. But I encourage you to take a look at the site before you lowball me. I am thinking of offering 1 month, 2 months and 3 months deals. A longer period can be negotiated.

How do I pay?

I can take credit cards, cashier checks, money orders and checks drawn on a US bank.

Please contact me via PM with questions or send me an email at [email protected] I am very serious about this and will deal with you honestly.

nice offer

will check with Partner on possable ads

Offer still open until April 9th if paid by check or April 15th if paid by credit card.