reseller affiliation scheme?

Does anyone know of a company (preferabley a UK one) which doesnt require you to pay upfront. Instead they set a bass price for the hosting... say 7.99 p/m and then you charge extra on top of that to make a profit?

I allreay know one, www (dot) resellerspanel (dot) com but i dont think there too good, so any suggestion?

I personally love it when you put the word scheme after something. Like this: I'm off to put gas into the car scheme.

Doesn't it sound dangerous? Like you are living on the edge?

I can't imagine this being something hard to find. Many hosting providers offer afflilate programs. Maybe I don't understand what you are asking, but I can't imagine this being something difficult to sign up for.

Pennsylvania, U.S.A.

ts not just a linking affilation im affter.

The one im currently with offers you a custom template, and even scripts to place on your own website so it all takes place on your website, but they get hosted on their servers, not just a link to the products they offer...

If I am reading this correctly, then the Reseller Direct Billing Program at may work for you.

I should note that they are based in Toronto and not the UK but I have linked you to their UK website.

Of course, I may be reading what you want incorreclty so...

Good luck

Yeh thats exactly what i wanted.

Thanks alot