want to open a free templates website

i have tons of professional templates, fonts, animations, etc. and I want to create a website for users to download them for free.
    The problem is ....i don't have a lot of money to get a dedicated server to do so (it requires a lot of space and bandwidth so shared environment isn't an option)
    And NO, i don't want users to pay for anything ....i just want it to be a free resource!!

what can i do to raise money (from online) to get a dedicated server so i can provide free stuff for users.

nothing in this world is free. if someone gives you some bandwidth they will expect something in return. What you should do is start small with shared hosting and if it takes off then move to a dedicated server.

I would also have a paypal donation option for peopel to give if they like the work.
    Alvin

Well I definatly say start with a shared plan, cause it will require 0 bandwith is no one goes there. So bandwith isn't an issue. Also you would have to have 100's of thousands of templates to take up a dedicated servers space. I mean get 1 gig of space, that should cover a ton of templates. Then work from there (with advertisements)
    http://www.pcshopper.org <- PCShopper is so easy to navigate your grandmother could do it. Some of the best computer deals on the net are contained there.

Make sure you own the rights/have permission to use these 'professional templates, fonts, animations, etc.' as you won't be up for long if you don't. There are a lot of these sites already. Good luck with this as it is not as easy to keep a site running for long. Start slow, usually everyone expects their site to get a lot of visitors and usually turns out the other way in the start.
    Don't look for a way out.

I my experience it always is the other way in the start.
    http://www.pcshopper.org <- PCShopper is so easy to navigate your grandmother could do it. Some of the best computer deals on the net are contained there.

ill help chip in some cash

if you plan to get this idea off the floor.
    sry i dont have any ideas but a paypal would be a good idea
    and yes start with a shared plan, cheaper and i dont think there will be a big difference just to start off maybe a couple months later.

will u have user uploads?