* Four Dedicated 1.7Ghz servers available. Act quickly.

I have four

Dedicated- Custom Configuration – UNMANAGED Server
    • Single 1.7Ghz Intel® Celeron® processor
    • Integrated MSI 651-COMBO-L Micro-ATX motherboard
    • 1U rackmount server chassis
    • 512MB DDR266 RAM Installed
    • Up to 512MB - 2GB DDR266 memory capacity
    • 128KB L2 On-Processor Cache Memory
    • 80 GB enhanced IDE harddisk (8ms or less access time)
    • 52x CDROM drive
    • RealTek 8101 10/100 fast Ethernet port
    • Integrated SIS651 2D/3D Video Accelerator

Servers available currently. I am currently selling all four of them for a package price of $399/month with Free setup. Or individually at $119/month with Free setup.

99.9% Uptime Guarantee
    Full Root Access
    No Contract Required (Monthly Billing)

We are located in Seattle, WA, and our service truly is top notch. We can provide many satisfied customers reviews and e-mail's.

We own all our own equipment, and do all our own support. Nothing we sell except bandwidth is resold.

These servers will come with a 24/7 account representative, so that you may reach someone at any time by phone if something happens with your servers. The NOC is also staffed 24/7.

If you have any questions I will be more then happy to answer them.

No these aren't the ABSOLUTE cheapest servers you can find, but they are as low as we can go and still make a small profit. Since all our equipment and bandwidth is actually high quality, we can't charge as if it was low quality. We want the chance to prove our level of service in this community, and are confident that we could rise above your expectations.

Thank you.
    Last edited by p[]; 03-25-2004 at 07:24 PM.

What kind of monthly transfer?

Datacenter information?

TechSolution,

We do not own our own datacenter. We are located in the Compass NOC, on the 18th floor of the westin building. It is a top quality NOC with all the things you would expect from a first class facility.

As for bandwidth, we offer cogent connections, or BGP connections. In our BGP we have Global Crossing, Genuity, Verio, Level3, and Time warner. An Ip to test for the BGP is 216.145.16.10 and an IP for the cogent is 64.246.164.2.

I can give you a meg of cogent for free with this deal, anything higher we will have to work out.

Further network facility information can be found at http://burstband.net/network/

Thank you for your interest. Please let me know if you have further questions.

question

I can only pay 90.00 a month and need windows platform.

Nice deals, but I see that server on your site for 99/m
    Max
    Web Hosting Talk Community Guide

Well, the server on our site won't come with the added features of these. These will receive a managed support rep. They are also only monthly contracts on here, on our site we require atleast a six month contract four our smallest order. There also are differences in hardware such as the motherboard and network cards. Thank's for your comments though!

The feedback for this offer has been great. The servers are now in the proccess of being sold. I hope the owner can come back here and tell about his experience with us.

we need windows platform

we need windows platform

Sorry. But we can't host windows server like that for $90/mo.. The license alone costs us almost 1k.

Then you're licensing Windows incorrectly for web hosting - you need to look into the SPLA scheme.