Question Has anyone dealt with crazyhosting4u.net?

Hi! I just got an e-mail from them, and did a search for them in the forums, and there were not many topics about them. They have an offer that is quite appealing...8 Gig of space, 100 Gig of transfer space, for only 29.95 a month. That is like a steal in my opinion. But some people noted that something that cheap, is pretty unreliable and not promising.

Now I'm not very familiar with reseller accounts, because thats what they offer. And I'm not sure if their packages are worth while.....Could someone please go to the following site, and kinda look over it, and give me an idea if this is any good. I apologize for not being familiar with what they listed...But any help would be great! Thanks so much in advance.

Their site address....http://www.crazyhosting4u.net/resell.htm

Thankyou!
    Kevin

Why would you ask us about a spammer.
    You say you got an email from them? Did you ask for the email?

ooops, I appologize for not mentioning this but I went to http://www.webhostingtalk.com/request.php, and requested people to e-mail me about their plans, and etc...Just need help on choosing the right one, sorry for the confusion!
    Kevin

My apologies. There has been a lot of unsolicited email lately.
    A search here doesn't bring up much. I'll let you decide for yourself.

Hi

No Spamming from us. We merely replied on a hosting request on this forum.

Regards

Wimpie

They kind of rub me the wronge way for some reason.

I think it's because their site hints that they own 2 datacenters yet I have never heard of them. Perhaps I am taking it the wronge way.

OrgName: WebVision/ATMLINK Inc. OrgID: ATMLAddress: 600 W. 7th StreetAddress: Suite 360City: Los AngelesStateProv: CAPostalCode: 90017Country: USNetRange: 216.240.128.0 - 216.240.159.255 CIDR: 216.240.128.0/19 NetName: CALPOP-COMMUNICATIONS

CalPOP has fiber to the PAIX and EQUINIX peering fabric and is located at: 600 W. 7th Street in Downtown Los Angeles -

Yet their page states:
    Crazy Hosting 4 is located in Phoenix near the West Coast. Details of the Datacenter can be found below.

I wonder if perhaps crazy4u can provide us some technical details regarding the datacenter they are located in and if they are reselling..

Not trying to knock them or anything but it just looks a little fishy to me, BTW I only started digging because of the nasty font choice on the top of their webpage.

If you're going to start posting saying a host looks "fishy" mabye you should at least remove your own hosting related signature first, otherwise it just looks like you're bashing.

Their network page is a little misleading though:

Crazy Hosting 4 is located in Phoenix near the West Coast. Details of the Datacenter can be found below.
    Their servers may be hosted there, the main one through http://calpop.com it seems, but their domain says they are in Amsterdam.
    Hyperconfused (™)

Actually I was looking at them from the standpoint that I might want to host a dedicated server with them.

However looking at it from the site hosting perspective I see your point.

Hi

All out servers but two are in the Phoenix Datacenter. The last two will also be moved as soon as their long term contracts expire.

Regards

Wimpie