Thread: Client Database

Question Client Database

Has anyone here created a client database in MS Access that they would be willing to share? I am not familiar enough with relational databases to set up an efficient database that manages hostng options, domains, accounts and clients etc.

I would be very grateful if someone would let me use theirs as a template, or point me in the direction of where I could get one?

Thanks

Thanks for that, I had tried phpCOIN, but did not really get on with that, however ClientExec looks quite good, and a system that i can find my way around. However i would prefer an Access database as my staff are familiar with using Access for editing the layout of forms if necessary, and if they dont have access to the internet at the time they can still record clients' details

these scripts are better. they are web based, and allow the customer to signup via webform, and auto inputs the data into your client database, as well as taking care of billing, invoices, and are designed for webhosting businesses. You will save endless amounts of time.

Check your PMs soon. I will send a link to where you can download an MS Access database that I use.

To save bandwidth, I won't post it here. If anyone else wants access to it, please PM me.
    Adam Reyher
    PylonHosting.com - We deliver quality hosting