problem with Plesk 6.5 and ColdFusion on windows 2003 server
i have a serious problem with application mappings on my plesk/Windows 2003/ColdFusion MX 6.1 server.
after my dedicated server provider set up my server, i installed ColdFusion and got it running. the problem is that when i add a new domain through plesk, it does not add the correct application mappings (including .cfm) in the virtual directory in IIS. so to get coldfusion to work for that site, i have to do the follwoing:
1) go into IIS, and find the virtual folder for the site in question
2) right click that virtual folder and choose properties.
3) then on the "Virtual Directory" tab, i click the "configuration" button
4) under "application extensions", the only thing there is .idc and under "Wildcard application maps" the only thing there is "C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\isapi\fpwcsmap.dll" yet if i right click the main site which contains all the virtual folders (Server IP address) and go to properties and look at the "application extensions" - it has about 35 entries - including .cfm and under "Wildcard application maps" it has the one for coldfusion (C:\CFusionMX\runtime\lib\wsconfig\1\jrun_iis6_wil
5) so i have to manually add the mappigns in IIS and then ColdFusion works for that domain
that would be ok if they stayed that way but...
the problem is that when any change is made from plesk that affects the IIS config, these application mappings are set back to the way they were when the domain was created.
this DEFINITELY needs to be resolved - if this cant be fixed, i will have to terminate my migration to plesk and stick with ensim until this bug is worked out. i really like the interface and most of the functionality of plesk - i would like to be able to use it so PLEASE someone help me with this.