How long is a piece of string

I am planning to start a dating agency (yes, another one) and rent server time. The company I am thinking of using offers 5GB of bandwidth on their basic package and I am trying to calculate how many clients that will cover hence, how long is a piece of string. It won't include chat or video, just search and contact.
    A rough guide will help as in 100's, 1,000's or tens of 1,000's
    Any ideas please

Depnds on how many pageviews, maybe around 50,000 pageviews with big pages 100,000 with smaller pages, this is at least...
    Excell Hosting
    Budget Hosting

Well, that all depends on how busy your site is, what kind of script you're using, and how image-intensive the site is.

If you're just starting out 5 GB will probably be more than sufficient. Read up on your potential host's policy for upgrading your account. Most are pretty flexible.
    <?php echo "Signature here"; ?>

As a rough estimate say each page per person is 15kb, and possibly thumbnail pics which expand to about 45kb, so the total for 1 person is 60kb, 5,000,000/60 = 83000 people. This however doesnt include things like home pages, extra pics etc. Just a rough est. (this is for harddrive space) for bandwith, its the same as what previous reply said
    AtmoHost.com
    Simple, Reliable and Affordable Hosting Solutions
    Hosting Plans
    AIM: AtmoSupport MSN: [email protected] ICQ: 333025140

Thanks folks, that's a great help