PHP/MySQL Programmer needed, to create Personal Ad Software

I have spec'd software to runs the finest dating sites on the web. It employs many orginal features, plus the finest features from lavalife.com, and excite classifieds.

Have been planning this software for over a year now, and time to make it a reality. There are to date 83 functions to be displayed to users.

I will provide detailed specs. Must be entirely template based for appearance, including use of language files for different languages.

I seek bids on programming only, no design or template production necessary. NO standard bids please, they will be deleted immediately.

Wishing to SEE working sites, either dating, or other high volume database application. If you haven’t done a site like this, but have good programming skills, and lots of time, let us know.

This software is for re-sale, and we need exclusive ownership & copyright.

Prefer PHP & MySQL, must be open ended & well documented. I have other projects for the right programmer.

Would consider possible partnerships on this project. Any ideas are appreciated.
    Darren Sweet
    Full Service Hosting, at a fair price
    1-866-333-9378
    http://www.western-media.com

I coded the PHP/MySQL stuff for freewebtemplates.com. Send me an email at delemtri@hotmail.com if you're interested.