Thumbs up

What does this domain name worth? I think it could be brandable in various markets.

the web
    doesn't seem to mean anything which is why you describe it as "brandable" I guess. Can't see any value unfortunately.

I tried to purchase domain names that could be used in all segments of the market. In this case, it could be used for starting a candy store, grocery market, and etc...

I have similar names like these sold for several thousand. But it takes a while to sell.

I have few more that I'll put on here for people to see. If anyone like them, they could make me offers...

Otherwise, they could check out my domain name/Web services business at (w|w|w.mindsconnect|.net).

*Remove the "|" to access the Website. Thanks again for the appraisal. More to come...

I see no present market value as well. Good luck finding an End-User, because I don't think it would sell very well wholesale, but if you've had success in the past, go for it!

Thumbs up

Who knows, maybe some company will buy it for 10k...

Next up, A dictionary word, 5 letters. It has a bit of type-in traffic. Would like some people's opinion on this domain name.