Thread: Web Templates?

Web Templates?

I've been looking for a decent to good service to purchase a well done template at a reasonable price. had some bad reviews, so I went to take a look for myself. What I found out is that 90-100% of all their templates are on other template sites as well going for less or more, depending on where you go.

I for one would like to avoid trouble at all coasts, so I'm needing to be pointed in the right direction for some good templates.

What type of site are you using the template on?

There are more.. just do a google search for "website templates".

London, UK
    As long as your budget is reasonable, post in the requests (or mabye employment) forum, there's many talented designers around here, and some of them often have a few pre-made templates lying around, yes you'll pay a little more than somewhere like TM or Boxed Art (though i've seen some quite decent templates here go for $80 - $100) but at least you wont see the same design on about 4 million other websites

Make sure you don't pick one that hundreds of other people use, like Loon said.

Gottcha, thanks!

I think you can get about 1000 from ebay for like $5. But then again, they are mostly duplicated all over the web..
    Last edited by digiwind; 03-26-2004 at 12:13 AM.

Last edited by digiwind; 03-26-2004 at 12:24 AM. All About China Forum: trips, business, stocks and more!

Hey shado, I do custom designs and also web templates..

I just finished a template yesterday.. My templates are unique, I only sell them to one person.. You wont find mine on a billion other sites..

the site can be found at:

If you or anyone else is interested please contact me:
    via Email: [email protected]
    via AIM: jcksht13

So we can work out a resonable price.

Jason B

Originally posted by digiwind
    I think you can get about 1000 from ebay for like $5. But then again, they are mostly duplicated all over the web..
    Most, if not all of those are usually stolen.

Template monster is really cracking down on those Ebay sales.

Pennsylvania, U.S.A.

Waco, TX
    There are some very reasonably prices templates, ones that are not the jazziest around, but are very EASY to edit found here:

265 is good.
    Dimensity Web Enterprises - ..::host.exception.dimension::.. | | | support[at]