Thread: ikobo.com

ikobo.com

Does anyone know anything about them?
    WHMCS Services - sales (at) whmcsservices.com
    WHMCS Development | WHMCS Addons / Modules

Thumbs down Re: ikobo.com

Originally posted by htb
    Does anyone know anything about them?
    Search there in forum - I've asked about them today.
    I will answer you a bit later.
    Regards,
    SAV

I think that too. Search for the word www.iKobo.com . Anyway because of their low rates and very large coverage I am a customer at iKobo.com and until now I am satisified with their sevices. If you have any questions please ask in this forum.

ikobo charges low transaction fee. It is about 1.29%+0.22 per transaction. Its coverage is in more than 170 countries and 220 regions. But you can visit their website for more details.

chenzhu - the poster came here to ask questions about the site. He would like to know more than what is on the site.

but I agree with SAV, Jose. Search the forum here, you will find where ikobo has been blocked on most other forums now because of spamming.

hey corey, maybe if u will accept opinions other than yours , some forums will be more populated. Do you think people are so stupid and accept anything ? Please review your atitude and spend your time in a good way. When someone say that ikobo or paypal are the best services this is because they believe that and don't need your bad and wrong remarks just because you think you have something to say (maybe they need opinions from other users not from somebody who's entire existance revolves around some forum or another). Good luck

iKobo works ok on the operational level for us but it was a real pain for us to get limits increased. These problems we had on the customer service side may have been growing pains on the part of iKobo - I honestly don't know.

If you have been using them with your customers recently, Mentos and experienced few problems... then perhaps iKobo has gotten through its growing pains.

I'm glad mentos has had good success using the service and I'm sure other folks have as well. It is important to look at both the strengths and weaknesses of any solution so that if you proceed forward with it - you know what to expect.

Mentos, I'm sure that Corey isn't purposely trying to "bash" iKobo here - he is just pointing out that WHT is probably one of the few forums where there can still be honest discussion - both positive & negative - on that particular topic.
    CDGcommerce.com - Trusted Merchant Account Solutions since 1998
    Many thousands of successful, growing businesses benefit from our expertise every day. You can, too!
    We help merchants to eliminate gateway costs, reduce & mitigate fraud and achieve streamlined PCI compliance.
    Learn more today at http://www.cdgcommerce.com - we look forward to helping your business grow!

We are still waiting to see it working - that's all mentos. And after comparing your posts & chenzhu's on all the other forums, you & chenzhu never repsond to the direct questions. It is just a copy & paste method.

Originally posted by cdgcommerce
    iKobo works ok on the operational level for us but it was a real pain for us to get limits increased. These problems we had on the customer service side may have been growing pains on the part of iKobo - I honestly don't know.

If you have been using them with your customers recently, Mentos and experienced few problems... then perhaps iKobo has gotten through its growing pains.

I'm glad mentos has had good success using the service and I'm sure other folks have as well. It is important to look at both the strengths and weaknesses of any solution so that if you proceed forward with it - you know what to expect.

Mentos, I'm sure that Corey isn't purposely trying to "bash" iKobo here - he is just pointing out that WHT is probably one of the few forums where there can still be honest discussion - both positive & negative - on that particular topic.
    I agree. We must discuss good things as well as bad things. I agree they had problems in the past with customer service but these problems are history. Now they offer 3 ways to contact them, and the one that I like very much is LiveChat where i can tan talk to them whenever I want.
    But I saw on other forums that Corey just says bad things about different online services and I think this is a not a good thing to do. That's all. Thanks.

Originally posted by coreybryant
    We are still waiting to see it working - that's all mentos. And after comparing your posts & chenzhu's on all the other forums, you & chenzhu never repsond to the direct questions. It is just a copy & paste method.
    You proved again what I always said. You compare messages form different forums, analyze them and make wrong comments on different subjects. I don't know chnezu or whatever his name is and you can see ikobo service working, for example, at www.cadoultau.ro. I used it to send gifts to my girlfriend but there are many sites that use ikobo's merchant account service. If you are unhappy with your existence, please do something but do not post negative comments just because you want it. If you want to talk about online payment services, please use them and after that make positive or negative comments about them. That's what I did. It's a way for letting people know what is in their favor..

I've used them for about 3 months and although the setup is a little difficult (faxing in copies of your license etc.) they have been great.
    9/11 Memorial, do you have a story to tell?
    United Web Site Award Givers, do you believe your site is worthy of an award?

Mentos - that's all I have been asking for from you for 3 months on all forums - what took you so long?

It seems that one has to use ikobo's shopping cart, correct?? As opposed to one's own shopping cart setup??

Thank you,
    Tom

i think they've got an API that you can use. Or at least you can use their buy/pay now buttons.

Yes, you can use their shopping cart setup from your merchant account. It's very easy to implement and if you want, you can select the option that removes ikobo's banners from the web page where clients are redirected in order to make the payment. Also you can choose other things for the payment page to integrate it perfectly with your commercial website.