Link exchange. Including Free! pr4/pr5 links!

Must-Have Software is looking for software/freeware reviews that will result in a free link back to a site of your choice.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm also looking to exchange links with just about any site related to computers on my links page (If you go to my site, click on software reviews and then you will see a link to the Links page. I'm still working on the layout...).

PM me or post here if interested.

Please put my link up before asking to have your link up. I'm looking for atleast a PR2 page and no pages/sites that have the jump to script, I want direct linking. Also, I want pages with not too many outbound links either.

Thanks! Use this:

Software and Freeware - Reviews and Downloads (Linked to http://www.must-have-software.net) -
    Must-Have Software reviews great freeware and software for your PC. We also offer a big database full of thousands of FREE downloads!

You demand a lot for wanting people to exchange links with you.

I would do a link exchange but I don't use descriptions, just links.

>EDIT:

You say you don't want pages with a lot of outbound links but you plan to put ours on a page with a lot?
    Ricky Lipe
    Just Thinking About U • Because sometimes... you just can't help thinking about them.
    I Forgot 2 Tell You • Because there is always at least one thing you forgot to tell them.

Unhappy

You should really consider linking to on-topic partners only. Hotels are no good.

Philip, please contact me with further details about the software reviewing and we'll work something out.
    Lorand R. Minyo
    Co-Founder @ Neveli

Sorry, I had those link partners for a while now.

I mean not a ton like over 100 links on the page, I've seen some sites with a HUGE amount of links on one page.

Will do lorandm

never got back to me on the software review issue...Still waiting for contact
    Lorand R. Minyo
    Co-Founder @ Neveli