Hybrid View

Thumbs up Client Exec License For Sale - Full Year's Updates Included!

As our company has grown beyond what Client Exec currently offers, we are looking to sell our license. We have received permission from Alberto (creator of CE) to do so.

If you are not familiar with this software, here is a quick overview of its features:

(From their website)
    - A well tested, practical client database structure. Entering information is easy and natural, with options for customization and growth.
    - Fully Integrated Support Ticket System. The overview section provides quick access to open tickets at a glance for both administrators and clients.
    - Invoice Manager: Clients can be invoiced automatically at regular intervals or at any time for extra work or services. Billable items can be merged into existing invoices or included in new ones. Invoices can be viewed and printed using the built-in PDF engine, which is great for clients who need traditional invoices for their records.
    - Customization: Custom fields can be easily added through our simple interface. You are in control with the powerful administrator options, allowing or disallowing those features you want. The entire look and feel of CE can be customized through the use of skins and the extensible API makes just about any payment gateway available.

Currently integrated to work with Paypal, Paysystems, Authorize.net, 2Checkout, WorldPay, Internet Secure, and eGold.

The license will receive the full 1 year updates/6 months support that comes with a standard CE purchase.

We are asking $75 for the license; this includes the $25 transfer fee imposed by CE. We'll accept payment by Paypal for a quick transaction on both ends; we may consider other payment methods but you should PM us first.

If you are interested, please PM or email us at hosting@heavenly-web.com. Questions? Please PM or post them here.

Thank you for looking!
    <?php echo "Signature here"; ?>

Gotta love the $25 extortion fees. Make it so it's not even worth the trouble to sell..then again, maybe that's the idea.

Heh....makes you wonder, doesn't it?

If not for the fee, I could have sold mine already. I've no doubt it's intentional to discourage selling...

I've received a couple of emails from people who are slightly confused as to how much purchasing this will actually cost.

The answer is $75 total. The fee mentioned earlier from CE will be taken out of the $75.

Hope this clears things up for a few of you

In that event, after you've sold this license, if anyone still wants one, let me know. About the same specs, including price.