Thread: Thirdsphere?

Hi all,
    This is my very first post and I'm glad to be in the presence of all of your knowlegde. I've been researching web hosting companies and ran across this company called Thirdsphere. Just want to know what some of you think of them and if not check them out and tell me what do you think.

Seems a bit expensive to me, but that might be because they dont oversell. Most decent hosting companies will give you what their offering for cheaper, in fact, we have the same plan but at a differnt price. The only downside is that if they oversell then you can get a slower server, but most decent companies will try to avoid this if possible
    Simple, Reliable and Affordable Hosting Solutions
    Hosting Plans
    AIM: AtmoSupport MSN: [email protected] ICQ: 333025140

Thirdsphere is excellent

Thirdsphere is really good - I've been using it for almost a year now and even though $24.95 a month sounded too much for me at that time, its peanuts compared to the features offered at Thirdsphere.

Right now, Thirdsphere is the only site that offers all the tools that any webdeveloper would need. It includes useful features like unlimited sequential autoresponders (not the single message ones that most hosts offer), tracking software, shopping cart that has an integrated affiliate management program and that can work with any payment processor you use - including 2checkout, and paypal. All this is done just with one click of a button and no installations are necessary.

Then it has tools for promoting your website - again all click and point stuff only. I've hardly mentioned half of the features they offer.

For anyone who would like to check it out, I would be glad to give u a link to a free trial so that you can see the features offered first hand. Just send me an email at pooja @

Hope this helps :-)

Pooja Srinivas