* Dell PowerEdge $59.99/month, Unmetered Data Transfer, Colo as low as $19.99/month!

Dedicated Servers
    ---------------------

DELL PowerEdge 400SC Beginners Dedicated (2 In Stock)
    2Ghz Celeron 400FSB
    128Meg DDR Ram
    40GB 7,200 RPM IDE HD
    Unmetered Data Transfer up to 3 Megabits on a 10 Megabit Port.
    Unlimited Reboots
    5 Free Standard OS Reinstalls/month!
    15 Free IP's!
    Your Choice Of Red Hat Linux
    Free ENSIM 3.1 License! DIRECT ADMIN CONTROL PANEL AVAILABLE FOR ADDITIONAL $20/month!
    Free $500 Credits on our Pay Per Click Search Engine
    $59.99/month, FREE SETUP----Available Immediately
    Purchase Via Credit Card go to www.GlobalDC.com
    Email [email protected] to purchase via Pay Pal.

DELL PowerEdge 400SC Advanced Dedicated (2 In Stock)
    2Ghz Celeron 400FSB
    128Meg DDR Ram
    80GB 7,200 RPM IDE HD
    Unmetered Data Transfer up to 3 Megabits on a 10 Megabit Port.
    Unlimited Reboots
    15 Free IP's!
    Free ENSIM 3.1 License! DIRECT ADMIN CONTROL PANEL AVAILABLE FOR ADDITIONAL $20/month!
    $79.99/month, FREE SETUP----Available Immediately
    Purchase Via Credit Card go to www.GlobalDC.com
    Email [email protected] to purchase via Pay Pal.

Super Storage (1 aviable)
    Celeron 667 (can be upgraded to dual p3 500-1ghz)
    256 meg SD-RAM
    100 gig HD
    Unmetered Data transfer
    Unlimited Reboots
    1 Free IP's
    Direct Admin Control Panel Pre Installed
    Free $3,000 Credits on our Pay Per Click Search Engine
    $59.99/month, FREE SETUP
    Payment Via PayPal only for THIS server.
    Contact [email protected] to Order.

-------------------------

Colocation
    ------------------------------------------
    Standard Features------------------------
    ------------------------------------------
    10 Megabit Internal Network Connection
    15 Static IP Addresses
    1 Free OS Reinstalls/Month
    Unlimited Number Of Reboots
    1 Ethernet Connection/Server
    1 Standard 110 Power Outlet/Server
    Unmetered Data Transfer on Shared 3 Megabits
    30 Minutes Free On Server Work/Month (See Below For What Is Covered)
    -------------------------------------------
    Colo is determined by Server Weight------
    Your choice to be billed either by server weight, or by how much rack space it uses.
    (Tower servers can only be billed by weight).
    0-25 LBS=$19.99/month Purchase Product
    26-50 LBS=$39.99/month Purchase Product
    51-75 LBS=$59.99/month Purchase Product
    76-100 LBS=$79.99/month Purchase Product
    100 LBS and Larger, Contact For Special Price Quote.

OR
    1U Rack Space=$39.99/month
    2U Rack Space=$49.99/month
    3U Rack Space=$59.99/month
    4U Rack Space=$69.99/month
    5U Rack Space=$89.99/month
    6U Rack Space=$99.99/month
    Whole, Half, and Quarter Private Racks are available. Contact for our low Pricing.
    To Place an Colocation Order, Contact Global Datacenter First To Make Arrangements For Your Server
    [email protected]

Colocation Server Work
    Colocation customers receive 30 minutes of basic server work/month. This time can be used for the following. Hardware upgrades, OS Upgrades (ex; going from Red Hat 7.2 to 9.0), Emergency server work, such as making your server accessible by the internet after a crash. Any questions regarding what is covered, please contact us.
    After your 30 minutes time are used for that month, you will be billed $20/hour for above support. This support must be prepaid, and time can be carried over to the next month.

Server Upgrade Fees (Colo and Dedicated Servers)
    Upgrades are billed in one of 2 ways. Your choice of ONE TIME FEE, or MONTHLY FEE with ONE TIME SETUP. Contact [email protected] to order your upgrade.
    Hard Drive Upgrade
    80gig: One time upgrade fee $130, Or monthly of $20 with setup of $60
    120gig: One time upgrade fee of $150, Or monthly of $30 with setup of $90
    160gig: One time upgrade fee of $190, Or Monthly fee of $30 with setup of $130
    200gig: One time upgrade fee of $340, Or monthly fee of $40 with setup of $250
    250gig: One time upgrade fee of $380, Or monthly fee of $40 with setup of $330
    300gig: One time upgrade fee of $430, Or monthly fee of $40 with setup of 380

RAM Memory Upgrade
    128meg: One time upgrade fee of $55, Or monthly of $10 with setup of $25
    256meg: One time upgrade fee of $70, Or monthly of $15 with setup of $40
    512meg: One time upgrade fee of $110, Or monthly of $30 with setup of $60
    1,024meg: One time upgrade fee of $200. Or monthly of $40 with setup of $140
    Control Panel
    Direct Admin License $16/month.
    Direct Admin License With Install $22/month.
    Direct Admin License One Time Fee $100
    Direct Admin License One Time Fee With Install $150

Reinstalls
    Standard Reinstall(0-24hrs) $5 Each
    Priority Reinstall(0-5 hrs) $20 Each

Upgrades have no install fee on dedicated servers, Colo Servers additional tech fees as listed under Colocation Server Work.

Remote Backup Solution
    Remote backup for your server. You will receive an Private Hard Drive to store your backups on via FTP. Many modern control panels can automatically make use of this. WHM/cPanel control panel can be set to automatically backup your server to a remote ftp account. Ensim can be backed up to FTP via a few simple commands in the control panel. Or, you can do it manually. Servers on our network can backup to their drive at speeds up to 10 megabit, and allowed to backup their server, and any data they choose as many times as they wish, 24/7. Servers outside our network are allowed to backup their server once every other day with speeds up to 3 megabit, and can download their backups any time 24/7.

10 gig Shared Drive $10/month.
    20 gig Drive: $15/month
    40 gig Drive: $20/month.
    60 gig Drive: $30/month.
    80 gig Drive: $40/month.
    120 gig Drive: $50/month.
    160 gig Drive: $60/month.
    Larger contact for quote

------------------------------

Our OWN Facility is located in Milwaukee, Wisconsin

To purchase, contact me via the following methods:

email: [email protected]
    Y!: islandbayy
    General Phone: 414-545-5489
    Emergency 24/7 Dedicated Server Support Line: 414-807-8354

Global Datacenter has been in business for 7 months now. We can boast about 100% network uptime. Not one outtage since Grand Opening. Primary Carier is Cogent, Will be adding SBC/Ameritech as a secondary Primary carier instead of backup. Our facility has backup UPS System to cover outtages lasting 0minutes-6Hours. We then have backup generator to power facility another 6-12hours without refule.

Normal Business hours are 10 AM-Midnight 7days/week, Usually We have Emergency Phone # aviable for Dedicated Server clients that is aviable 24/7.

Hardware problems are garunteed to be repaired within 24 hours Latest.

We normally have Tech on Yahoo Messenger 10-18hrs/day for assistance.

Our address is:

12225. W. Howard Ave.
    Greenfield, Wi. 53228

Site= www.GlobalDC.com
    Test URL On our Network: http://test.GlobalDC.com
    Test IP Address: 38.119.156.1
    Test File to Download: http://test.globaldc.com/speedtest.dat
    Global Datacenter
    Low Cost; Reliable Network; Unmetered Data Transfer
    3Mbit Unmetered, or 10Mbit Unmetered; Direct Admin Control Panel
    www.GlobalDC.com

How can you offer unmtered transfer on a dedicated server? $60 a monthonly.. ?

What is your backbone because your test file started at only 200KB/s and continued dropping.
    Linux/CPanel/WHM Tutorials & How-Tos
    Dedicated Server Tutorials

We have 2xT1 for 3 megabits.
    Average outgoing utilization at peak hours is 10-15%
    T1's are load balanced, max one person could get at a time is 1.544megabits or 193kbps.
    We will be adding another T1 to our network within the next few months.

Thanks,
    Global Datacenter Team
    Global Datacenter
    www.GlobalDC.com

Originally posted by klcodec
    We have 2xT1 for 3 megabits.
    Average outgoing utilization at peak hours is 10-15%
    T1's are load balanced, max one person could get at a time is 1.544megabits or 193kbps.
    We will be adding another T1 to our network within the next few months.

Thanks,
    Global Datacenter Team
    Holy misleading ad! No wonder your network is terrible.
    You say in your ads 3mbit available on 10mbit port, yet you just said the max I could use was 1.54mbit, and the max resources you had availble was 3mbit. Why do you even mention 10mbit unless you have the resources to provide it.

Your ads are trying to scam people, unmetered , and you don't even say its unmetered but only 1.5mbit, or that your entire network is only 3mbit, instead you make it sound like each person can burst up to 10mbit...

Your network may be only 10-15% utilized but you get someone like me on there with one of these "deals" and I alone would peak it out 24/7...

Originally posted by ToddW

Your network may be only 10-15% utilized but you get someone like me on there with one of these "deals" and I alone would peak it out 24/7...

I couldn't agree more with you....

We have servers that push 5-8 Mb/s all the time, if we were colocated on a 3mbps network we would make every link start dropping packets.

GlobalDC I had my own DC, so I know what it's like to start from the ground up, I do also know that you can't start getting a bunch of GigE links, but my advice would be to go after the small customers, maybe people starting their webhosting business that won't push more than a few kb/s.
    If you advertise those servers here on WHT you will only get 2 things:

1. Your company's reputation will be crashed to the ground, and even if you keep growing and get a full GigE, the WHT won't buy anything from you.

2. If you get a "big customer" here, your network won't be able to handle it and you will lose that customer plus your current costumers (nobody will stay with you after 24 hours of slowness).

Please be aware that WHT is mostly a webhost-webhost community and not the average place where regular customers will look for a provider.

Good luck with your DC.
    Fabio A. Calderon
    C.E.O.
    SEATi

ToddW:

I personally have never been able to figure out why people like you enjoy bashing the smaller companies such as GlobalDC

I currently have a server with them and have yet to have a stability or speed problem.

Granted yes, 3 mbits is nothing compared to a datacenter such as ev1 or fdc, but, GlobalDC Isnt trying to be ev1 or fdc, chances are, that by the time they start to see an acctual load that they will have more connections in their mix of bandwith

Not but a few years ago we would have been amazed by such speeds.

Heck, I can remember when my freind was running a bbs on his 56k

just my 2 cents

Originally posted by HostTheNet
    ToddW:

I personally have never been able to figure out why people like you enjoy bashing the smaller companies such as GlobalDC

I currently have a server with them and have yet to have a stability or speed problem.

Granted yes, 3 mbits is nothing compared to a datacenter such as ev1 or fdc, but, GlobalDC Isnt trying to be ev1 or fdc, chances are, that by the time they start to see an acctual load that they will have more connections in their mix of bandwith

just my 2 cents
    Because I was a legit customer that was going to buy a server from him, so I asked questsions and found out the truth.

The truth of the matter is his ads are deceptive and provide incorrect information. While he says we have a 3mbit port what he means is we SHARE the 3mbit with EVERYONE on this network. Another thing he mentions is 3mbit on a 10mbit port, well that's not true if all he has is 2 T1s, so realistically "unmetered 3mbits" means you share 3mbits with everyone, and 10mbits doesn't even come into play unless youhave 2 servers from him..

I was ready to buy a server until I learned this information. So don't think I just came here and started "bashing", I exposed the truth.

Originally posted by HostTheNet
    ToddW:

just my 2 cents
    Right now you are praising them, but like I said what would you think about them if I signed up and used all the bandwidth available? You would be really pissed at them because they promised you what they promised me, the only problem is they meant SHARED not your own 3mbits....

I`m not bashing his business in fact I think it's awesome if you are starting your own DC, but posting "un metered 3mbits" when that's your entire network isn't smart.

Originally posted by ToddW
    Right now you are praising them, but like I said what would you think about them if I signed up and used all the bandwidth available? You would be really pissed at them because they promised you what they promised me, the only problem is they meant SHARED not your own 3mbits....

I`m not bashing his business in fact I think it's awesome if you are starting your own DC, but posting "un metered 3mbits" when that's your entire network isn't smart.
    Yes, but, really if you dont oversell there shouldnt be a problem with a shared 3mbit line.

edit:

assumeing that you use the server to resell space off of

#1, It is up to 3 megabit, i never said internet connection was 10 megabit port. The ethernet connection to our network is 10 megabit. Reasources to provide 10 megabit? Yes, we have service that uses that 10 megabit, since you were to busy flameing my sale to READ, we offer on network external backup solutions for our customers. This runs at the port speed of 10 megabit.

As I said, 3 megabt is aviable, however, it is in load balanced fasion, this helps reduce load on network, and keep speeds fast for our other customers, if their is someone downloading a large file, that person would be using up their max, while slower traffic/less, IE html content, email etc... which doesnt put hardly any load on network, will pass quickly through our other connection.

And one final note, Please read my TOS/AUP.

I Disallow the fllowing on primary netork:
    No File Shareing servers
    No servers whose purpose is solely to distribute downloadable files such as media, music, games, and others of the like.
    No Streaming Audio
    No Streaming Video
    No IRC(Have seperate IRC network).

Here is small quote from TOS, "All traffic on Dedicated Servers must come from standard content, such as HTML pages being accessed, no more then 15% of all bandwidth usage from a server may be used for downloads."

I suggest, if you think I am trying to Scam people. REPORT ME TO THE MODS! If they agree with you, then i will be banned, and you will not have to worry about me anymore.

What I am here to offer is Reliable Server, Stable network (100% uptime for past 7 months), Exelent Support Above and beyond other companies like Ev1, Sagonet, Server Matrix, Nocster and others.
    -----------

SEATi, thank you for your advice, but I have made 95% of all my sales on WHT. So far, all my customers have been GREAT to work with and have been very happy with my service.

Thank You,
    Global Datacenter

P.S. Todd, I would have been the person you would have talked to, could you refresh my memory, when did you talk to me? And I did say UP TO 3 megabit, i did not say it was private, ALSO, my TOS also states that it's 3 megabit shared data transfer.
    Global Datacenter
    www.GlobalDC.com

1) You fail to mention your network is only 3mbit in the ad.
    2) The ad comes across as each person gets their own 3mbit.
    3) No place does your ad say 'shared' line.
    4) You mention 10mbit with 3mbit to make it sound like 3mbit but you can use 10mbit if the 'requests' are there.
    5) I`m not saying your network of 3mbit isn't killer backbones, but your ad is very misleading.
    6) Yes I understand I should have read the TOS that is my bad, but you should mention more info in your ad too.

And my questsions I asked here, and you replied to me here, I never talked to you or said I did. I was referring to this ad, as a genuine customer who was considering the "3mbit unmetered" plan.

Thank you for explaining your TOS & AUP. Now the network and 'rules' are very visible to everyone.

I suppose you are correct also. I should be more clear. I will be clear in the future.
    But I think saying our network was terriable was a little uncalled for.

Thank You,
    Global Datacenter
    Global Datacenter
    www.GlobalDC.com

I suppose you are correct also. I should be more clear. I will be clear in the future.
    But I think saying our network was terriable was a little uncalled for.

Thank You,
    Global Datacenter

Sorry, was just frustrated, I meant it was terrible due to the misleading ad not the actual structure. Hope that clears everything up, and it sounds like you have a nice network setup for ppl wanting to run only 'content' based sites.

Now, that everything is clear, would you buy a server with them, Todd?
    :: :: :: :: :: ::
    :: VDSP.Net :: Directory of virtual and dedi serv providers by location and price

UPDATE:

I have 1 extra Direct Admin Licence and 1 extra 40 gig hard drive. If you purchase a 40 gig system, you will recieve one month free Direct Admin, each following will be $20/month, and a free 40 gig hd!
    Global Datacenter
    www.GlobalDC.com

Originally posted by Imago
    Now, that everything is clear, would you buy a server with them, Todd?
    If I hosted only html/content, I host alot of movies so it wouldn't work out.

wow - im not trying to bash you or anything but you really need to get some more startup money if your going to run a business like this. 3mbps should only have 1 server on it tops. Honestly i dont think you can really run your own server business on less than 100mbps minimum. Put a little money into a website, some software, a nicer connection, buy some servers other than dell poweredge specials that cost less than $400

But thats just my opinion, i dont see how you can offer your clients anything better than some other company where you arent really reselling anymore bandwidth than most individual servers come with.

Also why are you billing on weight. If your really running a company a private cage would be the way to go, and i doubt many cages bill on weight ...

Again, im not trying to bash you, but your site looks like it was slopped together, you yourself are hosted at ev1, you have less bandwidth than most individual servers, and your marketing is questionable.

companies like globaldc actually give me confidence in them with dodgy websites
    kinda makes me think they spend more time concentrating on their actual products
    we've always hosted servers with small companies (started with a server on the end of a 128k leased line on Croydon, south london, in the guys living room)
    again, they had a crap website, but bloody good service

im gonna be having a couple of machines from global in a few weeks so i'll let you know

so heads up global, i will be in contact...

To give some perspective. Saying you have a dedicated T1 that you can use just for yourself, maxed out (ignoring you can never use past 85% of the circuit.)

You would still have less available bandwidth than any offer at ev1 or servermatrix. And you would not have the ability to handle peak spikes etc.

I have numerous servers at various data centers, all just hosting regular websites, not one could be handled by a T1 and then to claim I must be overselling is ludicrous and shows a complete lack of understanding between bandwidth and load.

And it doesn't make a difference that people had 56k a few years ago, a few years before that they had horse and buggies, so should you go out and buy wagon wheels for your car?

Chet

so you like places because they can't afford a decent website?

I still can't believe you are reselling <3mbps of bandwidth.

well, i should say, at least i have a site, yours is just a linux test page............
    Global Datacenter
    www.GlobalDC.com

UPDATE:

I have 1 extra Direct Admin Licence and 1 extra 40 gig hard drive. If you purchase a 40 gig system, you will recieve one month free Direct Admin, each following will be $20/month, and a free 40 gig hd!
    If I sign up, will you be mailing the hard drive to me or do I need to pick it up?

It is not going to be shiped to you. It is to be put in your server.

GlobalDC
    Global Datacenter
    www.GlobalDC.com

It is not going to be shiped to you. It is to be put in your server.

GlobalDC
    Ahhh....you lost me when you said
    ... and a free 40 gig hd!

Originally posted by robdavy
    companies like globaldc actually give me confidence in them with dodgy websites
    kinda makes me think they spend more time concentrating on their actual products
    we've always hosted servers with small companies (started with a server on the end of a 128k leased line on Croydon, south london, in the guys living room)
    again, they had a crap website, but bloody good service

im gonna be having a couple of machines from global in a few weeks so i'll let you know

so heads up global, i will be in contact...
    any feedback rob, i'm interested in signing up with globaldc
    Bashar Al-Abdulhadi - KuwaitNET Internet Services Serving customers since 1997
    Kuwait's First Webhosting and Domain Registration provider - an ICANN Accredited Registrar

Twitter: Bashar Al-Abdulhadi