Need Site work for Dedicated Server Site

I really just don't like the templates around much, I have an original layout that I would like to have built into a clean tech looking site for our business. Please PM or email me at [email protected] if you are interested in the work. I'm not looking to hire the most expensive designer around but I don't need someone to customize a template or perform work I could do myself. I would want to see an example of your work if available. Site will need a shopping cart / checkout system of some sort but I'm willing to hire seperate designer / coder if needed.
    Thanks
    www.fxpbackup.com
    www.volohost.net
    Gnax dedicated servers and backup solutions.

I don't exactly get what your talking about, but allow me to try.

You have content and an idea of what you want to go where, that being the layout. You want a clean, tech looking design. You don't want a really expensive flashy designer, but you don't want someone who can't live up to the standard you are looking for. Basically you want a mid-priced, experienced, designer. You want this designer for the template of the site and if possible the coding of a checkout/shopping cart system but are willing to hire someone else for the coding of that area of the site. With that in mind I have a couple of questions, but you can contact me privately about them by PM, by Email or by MSN or AIM. Check my profile for info on MSN and AIM.

Regards,

Hi,

what is the "most expensive designer around" for you personally ? $100 or $100K? It can be useful

Nat

^^ what she said.

Whats expensive in your mind. blah blah.

Fair questions. Let me see how to best answer them...
    We hired a team for 500.00 who promised an original site but showed us a free template I had found a few days earlier. I do have a background in web design which I guess is why I didn't add specifics. In my history, an original php- mysql site with original graphics, font etc can run as much as 30,000. Of course I'm not looking for that but taking a template monster template and filling in the blanks for 500 bucks seems a bit much considering I can do that myself. What I'm willing to pay will depend of course on what the designer can or will do.
    www.fxpbackup.com
    www.volohost.net

What is it exactly you want? Do you have your own template, or want one of us to design one for you? Certain questions I still have if you want to contact me.

Regards,

design built into shopping cart / checkout system

I can design and code the whole site including the shopping cart / checkout system you mentioned.

Recently I designed e-commerce site (Miva Market shopping cart system) for client in Austin, Texas at www.egiftbag.com and my own photography gallery at www.foto.moljac.hr.

You can see my complete references at www.designs.moljac.hr and get a view of my past work.

I have contacted you, please get back at me.
    HQ Max hqmax.com

Originally posted by neoshell
    Fair questions. Let me see how to best answer them...
    We hired a team for 500.00 who promised an original site but showed us a free template I had found a few days earlier. I do have a background in web design which I guess is why I didn't add specifics. In my history, an original php- mysql site with original graphics, font etc can run as much as 30,000. Of course I'm not looking for that but taking a template monster template and filling in the blanks for 500 bucks seems a bit much considering I can do that myself. What I'm willing to pay will depend of course on what the designer can or will do.

Thank you for reply

Portfolio:
    web:: http://4design.tv/wp/demo3.htm (3-2-1)
    cpanel skin:: http://4design.tv/DAN/cpanel.htm
    some banners :: http://4design.tv/bs/mybanners.htm

I am fast, friendly and creative Available for hire March 29.

Email: [email protected]

Regards,
    Nat

I'm really greatful for all yoru replies. Iv'e contracted with fissioneffect given they seem to design the closest to what I am looking for. Were buying a custom built template from them so I will still need to hire a developer to help us code our checkout system. I'll be going through my emails asking for bids on the work soon.
    Thanks,
    Brian
    www.fxpbackup.com
    www.volohost.net