Arrow Small Adult Webhosting Business for Sale

Small Adult Web hosting Business for Sale:

Established for approximately 3 years. Sale includes 4 excellent domain names and website which is a pro template. 3 of the domains are for the company, 2 .com’s and 1 .net along with 1 .com being used for anonymous nameservers.

Clients are hosted on a Dual Xeon 2.0 Server with Cpanel. Server is leased thru EV1Servers.

There are 10 Clients and 5 Resellers:

Clients:
    3 - 30/10 gig Plan at $7.50/mo
    3 – 50/15 gig Plan at $10.00/mo
    3 – 100/20 gig Plan at $15.00/mo
    1 – 500/30 gig Plan at $20.00/mo

Resellers:
    3 – 3000/50 gig Plan at $45.00/mo
    1 – Special Plan with Unlimited Domain and 20/400gigs at 75.00/mo. This client only hosts 9 domains and uses approximately 900 megs space with only 110 megs bandwith!
    1 – Special Plan 150 domains with 15/150gigs at $79.95/mo. Currently hosts 29 domains and uses approximately 1000 megs space and 10-15gigs bandwith.

There are also 9 domains hosted annually which all expire in April/May/June. I don’t think they will be renewed as the same personal purchased these accounts and never used them!

Total space used is approximately 15-20 megs with bandwith at around 50-75gigs.

Total Monthly Income: $407.45

Website includes Cpanel Tutorials for both Clients and Reseller. PHP Live Help is installed but I don’t know if license can be transferred. I will also include a licensed copy of Whois.Cart if wanted for client management.

All clients are currently being billed by Credit Card thru my ProPay account, 3 thru PaySystems and I believe 1 thru PayPal. I was trying to convert all clients over to ProPay.

As I am going into an entirely different non-internet related business venture, I just don’t have the time to devote to this business any longer. All clients are great and have been with me for 1+ years. Support is very minimal.

I will be accepting offers thru 11:00pm CT Friday, 03/26/04. At that time, I will review all offers and if an acceptable offer is reached, the business will be sold. I can be emailed at: [email protected] or PM for more info.

I didn't think EV1 allowed adult webhosting.
    Lee W.

Ev1 servers allows adult content.
    Upload Guardian 2 - Malicious Upload Scanner - Windows and Linux!
    Instantly scan uploaded files
    Get notified when released

do you have a phone number i can reach you at?

I sent you an email.

I look forward to speaking with you.
    Derrick Lee Bradshaw, Sr.
    CEO Bradshaw Consulting Inc.
    www.bradshawconsulting.com

sent pm. Look forward to your response.

To all who have emailed or pm'd and have expressed an interest or have an interest, current highest offer is at $3,000.00.

Top offer is now at $3400.00

Offers are closed and thank you to everyone that has expressed an interest. I've had 3 good offers and Company will be sold pending transfer of funds.