* Webhosting to expensive in europe ( belgium,netherland,etc )

While searching a webhost for myself, I saw that the prices in europe are way to expensive ( for example: 1GB webspace + 20GB Bandwidth is around the 5 -10$ in US in Europe that's 20-25 € !!! )
    I wanted a webhost from US so much, but that's not possible for me cause, I can't make payments international.
    I don't have VISA,Master Card,Discover etc.
    I have a regular Credit Card ( Maestro )
    I have paypal account, for that i need another credit card.
    Only transcription (
    That is the reason i have to find a webhost located from belgium or a country closer.

My question is why is the webhosting services to expensive here in europe ????
    Is it possible to find a solution to my problem???

why cant you use your paypal account now?
    Excell Hosting
    Budget Hosting

PayPal converts the currency for you when you want to pay in dollars or anyother main currency

problem is this, after i created my paypal account, I need to Add Credit Card or Debit Card.
    Card types are : Visa,Master Card,Discover,and American Express.
    And i don't have that kind of credit card. I have a regular card name is Maestro.
    Without adding a credit card i can't use paypal.

Is there another possibility for making payments.?

Many US hosts will accept Maestro.

many. ?
    how to do payment then,with a maestro.
    can you explain it to me?
    there is no option to select maestro for paying on internet.

http://www.maestrocard.com/

It seems to be mastercard related...

"Maestro — part of MasterCard's family of brands. "

hmmm i fond this out on the web ( maestro website )

Millions of consumers like you have discovered the vast selection and personal convenience of shopping online. With a few clicks, you can have a best-selling book delivered right to your door, or send flowers to loved ones.

Soon it will be easier than ever to visit your favorite web shops and make purchases with your own funds—right from your desktop PDA, or mobile phone—using your Maestro-enabled card.

If your bank has not already contacted you about activating your Maestro-enabled card for web usage, you will first need to contact your bank to make sure they are currently participating in Maestro e-commerce.

Next, you will need to register with your bank, so they can activate your card for online use. You'll find that making online purchases will be as simple and secure as shopping outside your home.

And watch for exciting special offers when you shop online with Maestro.

some host companies will accept checks or money orders. Talk to the hosts, they maybe willing to take a check and/or money order.

If you're looking for a host in Belgium, can I suggest http://www.www4.be/ ? Jaan is a very nice guy to work with (He's one of my former customers, I used to host his site, til he went to his own dedicated, I believe his server is now in Belgium), and his prices are reasonable. I know that HIS customers are extremely happy with his service, so you probably won't go wrong with him. I believe he'll be able to take just about any currency you use, and should definitely be able to take Maestro.

Good luck!
    Douglas Hazard - Certifiable Sports Junkie and Sports Community Enthusiast

Host of Two Cents Radio - Follow @TwoCentsRadio on Twitter (@BearlyDoug on Twitter)

Have you tried www.infomaniak.ch or www.nexlink.ch?

Infomaniak is 1 GB space/ 40 GB BW for 120 euros/ year (have been with them for three years, very reliable).

Nexlink is 1 GB space/ 60 GB BW for 105 euros/ year.

Both of them are very reliable and well established companies in Switzerland.

thanks for the information guy's.
    thanks alot.

Mr Willey Bailey,
    I watched the hosting provider from Switserland . ( site is in french,deutch )
    Nice offers 1Gb unlimited bandwidht?? 105€/year.
    I might be take this hosting provider.
    Can you tell me more about this hosting provider. (good and bad things hehe )

Is there another hosting provider in europe like this one ?

Since Europe changed it's currency to the Euro most companies have been getting over, specially in Germany. A pizza that use to cost 10 Deutsch Marks should now cost about 5 Euros but most restaurants are getting over by charging almost 10 Euros, and most of the public here thinks the Euro is a equivalent to what the Deutsch Mark was worth. This is what is happenening all over Europe, and what's sad is that the governments are letting them get away with this.

yasin, there is absolutely NO such thing as unlimited transfer. You need to find out just how much they'll provide, otherwise I can guarantee that a few of us will overload their servers... BIG TIME.
    Douglas Hazard - Certifiable Sports Junkie and Sports Community Enthusiast

Host of Two Cents Radio - Follow @TwoCentsRadio on Twitter (@BearlyDoug on Twitter)

You need to find out just how much they'll provide, otherwise I can guarantee that a few of us will overload their servers
    I would say you shouldn't go with them. Point! They're clearly over-overselling and lying. Unlimited bandwidth does not exist.
    Trafic illimité
    That sounds even funier than "unlimited bandwidth" does. That might have someting to do with the fact that I love the way french people speak though.

You should read thru their site. They're saying "unlimited bandwidth (as long as it's not more than 60 GB/ mo.)"

I don't know why they're saying unlimited when it's really 60 GB (as I said in my first post, btw), but it's a reliable host, and it's not a newcomer.

You should read thru their site.
    If they would tell the truth I would not have to read thru their site. Thus I stick to my conclusion.
    it's not a newcomer
    I take this against them because I would expect them to know better than offering "Trafic illimité".

sofiram.com do it in belgium, with no credit card requirement they accept cheque bank transaction and so on.