Well the video ... ummm ...

It's tough to weed through the psychopaths before sending them to war.
    Know It All Solutions Incorporated
    Web Design, Web Development and Web Hosting

Just looking at the first page of the web site, I have this to say:

I am about as anti bush as anyone, but the people on that page look like a bunch of radical idiots who try to use worn out shock tactics to get their point across.

Perhaps they should spend a little more time educating themselves and a little less time making banners.

This was posted quit awhile, I can seem to find the link though. It's still an interesting video to watch.
    Last edited by RDX1; 03-24-2004 at 05:09 PM.
    Don't look for a way out.

That guy could of tried to bomb them, it didn't show the before hand, so killing him might of been worth the cheer.
    ServeYourSite
    Web hosting done right
    ██ Shared, Reseller and Dedicated web hosting
    An Easy Web Presence Company

Not true blue27.

They have all this **** about "get out of Iraq" etc. but the Iraqi citezens praised him saving them, there have been some problems, a few Saddam fanatics but generally they believe he's doing the right thing, and helping him.
    ServeYourSite
    Web hosting done right

That video looked edited and has a part in the middle missing where he said "it was an awesome feeling". Maybe it wastnt but it seemed to change right in the middle.
    -- Matthew

Everything is not always about Iraq you know.

Yes we know, but lets face it, they needed help, they're getting it now. If you're anti bush go dwell in a corner because you can't do anything about it.
    ServeYourSite
    Web hosting done right

definately

Originally posted by Stormhosts
    That video looked edited and has a part in the middle missing where he said "it was an awesome feeling". Maybe it wastnt but it seemed to change right in the middle.
    it was definately edited so the person would "say" exactly what the cnn group wanted you hear - whether that was the original intent of the speaker we dont know. I hate when the media does that.
    Dedicated Servers
    WWW.NETDEPOT.COM
    Since 2000

I hate when the media does that.
    Everyone who wants the truth does. Then again, some people who claim they want the truth are happy aslong as it says what they want.
    ServeYourSite
    Web hosting done right

Originally posted by Stormhosts
    That is what I also posted, I don't think CNN would have done that but I thought someone else might have. Looking at it the scroll text lines up. I removed it.
    Don't look for a way out.

What does it matter if the video was edited or not - the killing took place.

Killing an unarmed wounded soldier is a disgrace to any military and those who killed should be prosecuted for the murder.
    Hosting Discussion - web hosting community.

Is your company represented?

Artashes has a very good point, they could of apprehended (sp) him.
    ServeYourSite
    Web hosting done right

I have to agree that was awful. It was innapropriated and at least an investigation should be done. Otherwise, it does look a little radical (even though I am anti-bush)
    http://www.pcshopper.org <- PCShopper is so easy to navigate your grandmother could do it. Some of the best computer deals on the net are contained there.