I'm open for more work. I'm a unix administrator operating from http://www.uadm.com, working in the hosting business for the last 3 years and on unix/linux servers for the last 7 years.
I have excellent skills with the following:
* DNS setting, manipulating and troubleshooting.
* mail servers: sendmail, postfix, exim, qmail, vpopmail, cyrus, courier, spam and virus control.
* Apache, suexec, PHP, mysql, perl, and unique apache modules.
* Control panels: Cpanel, Ensim, Plesk, H-Sphere, webmin.
* System upgrades, security, maintenance, scripting, and tuning.
* Sites transfer.
* RedHat end-of-life work arounds.
I am looking to work as a consultant, troubleshooter, installer and all around unix guru for your company and/or website(s), on monthly or per case base. My rates are affordable, my services are efficient, fast and friendly.
Please feel free to visit my site to see my references and contact me over PM or email. I look forward to hear from you.
Uadm.com - Unix Administration, Security and Support. http://www.uadm.com "Unix is user friendly; it's just picky about who its friends are."