Thread: 6.95 or 7.95

6.95 or 7.95

I have seen people sell 6.95 enom accounts for about $200 and have seen people give away free $7.95+ accounts.

My question is which is better to offer? I have a directi account and I can have unlimited reseller accounts so I was thinking of offering a few but I wasn't sure whether to sell a 6.95 account or give away something larger? What are your expert thoughts WHTers.

Greg

Are you talking eNom or Directi? It is relatively cheap for anyone to get a discount reseller straight from Directi. eNom is a different story. Depending on which your are talking about will determine what the answer will be.

I haven't seen anyone offer directi so I used enom as an example. I seem to remember something about just after I got my directi account the minimum amount went way up...If it is still only like $70 then I guess not many people would buy a directi account.

Greg

Oh! I see now. Here is my stance and it may be different with other folks here. I have a $6.75 reseller with Directi and I never use it. I use my $6.95 with eNom. Why? Many reasons but one of them is that you pay for Domain Forwarding, Mail Forwarding, Managed DNS with Directi.

ah, that is a good reason. Domain Forwarding and Mail Forwarding can be done with many webhosting plans. But the Managed DNS I don't think can be, so that would be a good reason to use ENOM over Directi

Greg

Agreed. I abuse DirectAdmin with all the features it has, especially domain pointers. But I find that many consumers really want free forwarding.

How & where is it possible to buy 6.95 Enom reseller account?

domainresell.biz / zoli (on these forums) had a few left recently ...
    Rob Golding Astutium Ltd - UK based ICANN Accredited Domain Registrar - proud to accept BitCoins
    Buying Web Hosts and Domain Registrars Today @ hostacquisitions.co.uk
    UK Web Hosting | UK VPS | UK Dedicated Servers | ADSL/FTTC | Backup/DR | Cloud
    UK Colocation | Reseller Accounts | IPv6 Transit | Secondary MX | DNS | WHMCS Modules

The Other Offers and Requests Form or something in Domain Offers and Requests as well on this forum you can find them forsale.

Greg