** AD Space Avalable [190,000 unique] **

Hi people, currently has ad spots available! Not only the regular 480x60, but we now have 2 different ad options for you! All ad information can be found at .

------------------------ stands for Entertainment Nexus, which means we are a connected group of users in search for entertainment. With our online user ranking, user submitted articles, events scheduling/announcement, and extremely active forums; we provide our users with a general source of online entertainment. This is a great site to advertise for both hosting and non-hosting sites a like, so if you have any kind of site that you want people to know about this is the time to do it.

Female Users: 37,298
    Male users: 36,294
    New users per day: 1100 - 1400

Monthly PageViews: 70,000,000
    Daily Pageviews: 2,000,000 - 2,600,000
    Unique Daily Ips: 27,000
    Unique Monthly Ips: 190,000

Non-Hosting sites receive 25% off the 480x60 prices below

Banner Size: 480x60

a) $50US / 1 million impressions (spread over 2 weeks) 6 Slots
    b) $100US / Month (Average 3.5 impressions) 7 Slots
    c) $200US / Month (Average 8 million impressions) 3 Slots

Banner Size: 120x60
    a) $30US / Month Rotation

Text Ad
    a) $45US / 2 Week Rotation

Information and placing of the ads can be found at

Contact me via PM or email jc [at] if this interests you.

How many banners in each rotation? Are you limiting the types of ads or can they all wind up being hosting or whatever?

I am interested in buying but just wondering about that first.

Light travels faster than sound, which is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

480x60 max is approx 10-15 (depending on packages sold, etc)
    Text Ad is 4
    120x60 ad is 3

Yes, we do keep an eye on the hosting banners and typically limit it at 2-3 max for a month.

Okay.. Can you put sold on all 3 slots for the Banner Size: 480x60.

Well that is if you have not sold them.. I am going to email you about the type of ads I want to run before I order but I want to pick up all the spots under that size.

Light travels faster than sound, which is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Hosting banner slots are now filled on the 480x60 and 120x60 slots. We still have plenty of non-hosting slots available!